Fa Cup Weekend

Admin.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O dear o dear.Seems that what i said its going to happen is all falling into place.Always said Arsenal team were a fraud and ONCE AGAIN was brought back to reality by the 3rd team this season.I would be VERY worried if i was an Arsenal fan right now.First team bar Adebayor and Flam against Utd reserves and getting BATTERED *Smh* Atleast us man gave you lot a sympathy goal, utd went all out.lol @ them center backs of yours, troubled against one player never mind what they will face come against Milan. lol @ Gallas having pace. lol @ k00l0s0s ToureSeems that Wengar thinks Arsenal have a chance of winning the champ league so he rest his 2 main players ROFL!!BRING ON MILANHAS RVP GOT THE FLUE STILL?! LMAOAINT SEEN HIM AFTER BERBATOV SHOWED HIM WHAT IS MEANT TO PLAY LIKE BERGKAMP

Also, i don't understand why people are making out Liverpool losing is a big loss.They were never the favourites against Barnsley even though they were at Anfield biggrin.gifMore suprised that Kuyt scoredLol @ ANYONE ever bringing the same story about Kuyt and Berbatov got the same goals why does he get all the hype Would love to play Liverpool in the league right now, easy 3 points.lmao @ crouchino getting outjumped by someone 2 ft smaller than him.

LMFAO @ you playing against Slavia Asda PriceGo talk to Newcastle fans go par with them man
LMAO @ LOSING TO A TEAM WITH THE WORST AWAY RECORD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPLMAO @ THEM OUT PLAYING YOU.LMAO @ YOUR TEAMLMAO @ KUYT BEING UR #1 STRIKERLIVERPOOL AT THE LANE = 3 POINTS QUOTE ME WHEN IT HAPPENS CUZ

GifsNani duppyingFabzy NutmegAnderson holding off Toure in the corner and looking in his boat while doing itEvras skillAndersons little no look passesIm sure theres more to be made. Someone get me the vids for these i can gif them.
Nanis celebrationneed that sh*t in my e-mail sig at workboss is an arsenal fan

GifsNani duppyingFabzy NutmegAnderson holding off Toure in the corner and looking in his boat while doing itEvras skillAndersons little no look passesIm sure theres more to be made. Someone get me the vids for these i can gif them.
Nanis celebrationneed that sh*t in my e-mail sig at workboss is an arsenal fan
AND THE ROOOONEY PISSTAKE HE GOT A YELLOW CARD FOR!he sacrificed gettin a card for our entertainment, he deserves a gif. biggrin.gif

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Convinced that the FA cup draws fixed so the FA need to do the right thing and keep Chelsea, united, pompey and boro away from each other in the draw. LOL! at the anderson not being worth more than 10 mil comment.