Players who should leave this summer

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol gilbert's career is over boss. he's had about 3 loans cut short n bad reviews all roundsuttin bout a bad attitude. u man speculating aint doin nuthin anyway thing that pisses me off is the people who are always injured when u need them. like denilson f*ck happened to this brehs season? the times he might get a game he always injuredthis what happens when ya squad is deficient in certain positions and packed in others

lol gilbert's career is over boss. he's had about 3 loans cut short n bad reviews all roundsuttin bout a bad attitude. u man speculating aint doin nuthin anyway thing that pisses me off is the people who are always injured when u need them. like denilson f*ck happened to this brehs season? the times he might get a game he always injuredthis what happens when ya squad is deficient in certain positions and packed in others
yeah i did hear about him getting sent back from southend due to falling out with tilson.. but still that could of been down to him just being pissed at being out on loan.

find me someone who is willing to sit in the stands 4/5ths of the season and then i will maybe agree to sell hoyteman like gallas and toure need to take some flack for traore n hoyte's performances should be talking them thru the game every step of the waysell gilberto is the only 1 i can think of and maybe jens too and maybe 1 out of denny diaby n song. maybe Bendtner if we can find a good young replacement
Hoyte (Both of them)
is it? when u haven't even see Gavin play. kill yourself
thing is,hes been a reserve player 4 so long,then last year he got some 1st team gamesnow all of a sudden hes considered an option 4 r backlineguy can stay @ arsenal just not 2 play 1st team footballlet him command the reserves week in week outagreethe only players i think should leave r gilberto+lehmanni think the problem is more,serious options r lacking in 2 many areasgoalkeepercentre of defenceleft backboth wingssome1 2 partner cesc (diarra was that guy)also,gallas has done alright,but when he plays with toure he seems worsehe plays better with senderoshes not faultless like some of u man seem 2 thinkwe should bring in a centre back that can learn a bit off him but would b ready 2 play 1st team football 4 a run of games+eventually b a regulargallas is no spring chicken+hes lost his pace which was always a key assest of his game

Gallas plays much better alongside Senderos though. We need him for his experience & will to win, hes been very good this year.No one should leave unless Wenger will actually strengthen with quality cover.DiabyGilbertoEboue (mug)Can go
No way Diaby should go anywhere. We havent seen nowhere near the best of him due to wenger playing him mostly on the left.

This IS a complete kneejerk reaction.Mentioning Gallas is crazy, he is top 5 selected in the Prem.Even if he does have that faggot haircut.
ah your newbut most man on ere have been saying this from the start of the season still
lol, I aint newI know he does f*ck up but he is still sick, who do you think they will get that is better than him?Theyd be making the same mourhino mistake IMO, losing defensive cover without adequetely replacing it.

Lehmann and GilbertoPeople have short memories boy.Yes Eboue can be an idiot but sell him for that reason, you mad. I agree with ANELKA. He is not a winger. Did he not have a good season last year. Did he not win best player or something in the champions league one time..?Gilberto and Lehmann's times up. Keep the rest.Sell Bentner for what reason. He has tyhe quality, why does he always score fro Denmark. Why do a host of clubs want him?Traore and Walcott need time. Patience is a virtue. I swear there was a thread about the Real Ronaldo and injuries and burnout affect to young players. Be real. These guys should be in college age wise so cut them a bit of slack if they aint peaking right now. Geez. Not evryone can be a world beater @ 17-21 years of age.

swear last year arsenal fans were calling eboue the best rightback in the premiership and now there calling for his head...lehman gilbertorandall (loan)gibbs (loan)gavin hoyte (loan)gilbert (loan)traore (loan)lansbury (loan)barazite (loan)merida (loan)Probly one of the centremids go out on loan aswell either diaby, denilson or song (if Flamini stays). Maybe send bendter out on loan aswell if Vela is back...Should have bought in woodgate....What i would do anyway

I'm tempted to add Gallas as well.We need better centre backs.
LMAO you're not serious. Gallas has had a decent season (as much as it pains me to admit). He's just been stripped down to his boxers by our fiercest rivals this season (Berbatosser & Cooney)Hoyte, Gilberto, Leaman, Eboue (wishful thinking).Get in a strong centre back, a towering one, and a winger is my wishlist. The only reason i'm not questioning why on earth we're top of the league 5 points clear with this squad is because of who our manager is.
LOW Them talksYou man are impatient IMO Toure & Gallas is just fine if not good enough
I know them two are fine. They're MORE than good enough. I'm the one saying DON'T get rid of Gallas. But I think we should have someone better than Djourou and Senderos.

f*ck OFF WITH THE KNEEJERKS.Gilberto & Lehmann, will leave in the summer regardless.Hoyte can stay until Wenger find a suitable second choice LB, then he must be sold.Other than that we major.It was the FA Cup, like I told everyone f*ck the FA Cup this year. Wenger didnt even care for it.

if wenger played a backline ofhoyte gallas toure ebouewith traore at left wing we would not of conceded 3 goals in the 1st half. eboue wouldve locked nani down the same way he did ronaldo last year. traore wouldve pushed brown and park backwards. hoyte looks more solid and better at lb then traore Bendtner played sh*t again pisses me off when he plays cos when u play it too his feet he either miss controls it or miss controls it then does a sh*t pass, which makes us play route 1 to him arsenal dont play football in the clouds we keep it on the floor add that to the fact that after the 1st 5mins rio n vidic won every header. i will llow him cos its rio n vidic but he shouldnt be playing rvp needs to come back asaplehmann shouldve saved rooney's goal and nani's goal

been saying it for time nowtraore is plain sh*tman has nothingthe pace thing is a myth (lennon showed him)he dont look like he knows what he's doinghe needs to keep training for 2012thats his timeapart from that players likeLehmanHoyteGilbertoHave to goBendtner i'm not 2 sure abouthas the touch of a drunk rapist at timeshe's sick at jumping though, which is the main thing u need as a striker biggrin.gif

I know me and Ryan for sure and a few others have said Traore is sh*t. No excuses, he can NOT defendits like playing with 3 man in defense. he played united onside so many times it was unbelievable. Hoyte is championship standard. Gilberto just cant keep up, this "would" have been the perfect game for diarra to have come in we needed bite in midfield. Now flamini is carrying a injury he could have staked his claim for a 1st team spot.Eboue can f*ck off.Cesc is not impressing me lately either but thats another issue