Help please.

Miss Jay

Maybe Seriouss was planning on having a 3some with Justin and Bedroom. She flopped them, so Bedroom thought he would show everyone the pics and vids he had so far, but didnt want people knowing he was on a 3some with another man, so made a female account. Just throwing it out there lol.
This sounds plausible.

lol i remember u said blade...not covering ur tracks, slippin.

Maybe Seriouss was planning on having a 3some with Justin and Bedroom. She flopped them, so Bedroom thought he would show everyone the pics and vids he had so far, but didnt want people knowing he was on a 3some with another man, so made a female account. Just throwing it out there lol.
lolor mabye cos he got burned a while back, he made a fresh a/c and moved to erins kinky sidein order to get a portfolio of filth and expose it lolim just throwing that out there lol

lolor mabye cos he got burned a while back, he made a fresh a/c and moved to erins kinky sidein order to get a portfolio of filth and expose it lolim just throwing that out there lol
i agree, he knew which angles to come from, i.e she showed a desire for a 3sum.

basically him and serious was gona have a 3some wid sum next chick. they didnt know that this next gash was his sister, or that it was his neighbours stealin his wireless. bully boy was tryna play it slow seriouss boyed him off cos she wanted a bit of ruff, here we are 75 pages later.

Yea, see that sounds believeable aswell.

i dun said bout 10pages bak if anyone else is involved it wud be bedroom bully espec afta that war thread they faked lyk last month
lol maybe another thread was created to rival that, and use as her departue thread, as we only got 20 or so pages, so this was done, and got ppls reactions, justins inbox was used to add weight to the thread.But hey, im just throwing that out in the air

Serious spoke to this female a number of times. At first, this missjay woman was on the persue, seriouss sent me a silly amount of pictures by this person. Seriouss said she was tempted, and I said "if you need a d*ck to accompany you to getting it on call me" or similar. She wanted to see me at batchwoods and phoned me a few times asking if I was going, some of the conversations ended up being about sex near the end. Missjay is some white girl with black hair, but from what I remember of her pictures, she was ok. Seriouss said she will tell me and this essex gurl when it will be perfect for us to to come hers, she mentioned it has to be hers because I live with my parents and I think the other gurl is in a similar situation. Seriouss is a safe girl, a freaky girl that would be a sick wife if she did not link x,y and z

Serious spoke to this female a number of times. At first, this missjay woman was on the persue, seriouss sent me a silly amount of pictures by this person. Seriouss said she was tempted, and I said "if you need a d*ck to accompany you to getting it on call me" or similar. She wanted to see me at batchwoods and phoned me a few times asking if I was going, some of the conversations ended up being about sex near the end. Missjay is some white girl with black hair, but from what I remember of her pictures, she was ok. Seriouss said she will tell me and this essex gurl when it will be perfect for us to to come hers, she mentioned it has to be hers because I live with my parents and I think the other gurl is in a similar situation. Seriouss is a safe girl, a freaky girl that would be a sick wife if she did not link x,y and z
Justin ?

Justin ?
Definatly

IP check.

i dun said bout 10pages bak if anyone else is involved it wud be bedroom bully espec afta that war thread they faked lyk last month
lol maybe another thread was created to rival that, and use as her departue thread, as we only got 20 or so pages, so this was done, and got ppls reactions, justins inbox was used to add weight to the thread.But hey, im just throwing that out in the air
0000034997_20061021044306.jpgboi..even macs baffled...

LOL. I see what your tryna do. That doesnt sound believebale because A) Why would she even NEED a 'departure thread', why wouldnt she just depart. And biggrin.gif why would she be prepared to expose pictures and vids of herself on the net, just for jokes, or as a way or excuse for departing. Cutting her nose to spite her face.