Help please.

Miss Jay

This is pointless unless Bully comes online.Now, if Bedroom Bully is D Gayle on facebook he has a lot of explaining to do (seperate issue). And so has a Robert Taylor (also from here).
he does need to do alot of explaining to everyone.. mr gayle
lol is this gonna get deeper?
He's cockblocked a couple tings still. And chattin mans name when he don't even know me. Snake...
bullys game is f*ckED biggrin.gif

Can somebody sum up whats happend since the first time it was locked and then stickied please?Cuz i see stuff bout suicide and sh*t but cant be bothered to read back 40 pages right now
Have summed it up 3 times in the last..2 pages I think.Bully behind all the exposure, he has the same I.P. as Miss Jay.Not once, but 3 different I.P.'s all matching.So...think what you will.

ooʇ sıllɐʎƃ ǝɯıʇ ƃıq ɐ sɐʍ ǝɥ ǝʞıl uo oƃ oʇ pǝsn ǝɥ
Either your stuck in Russia or your using some dodgy chAr set...Which is which.. Coz one of dem could lead to the board auto banning you..Matta of fact where's ANT, his race horse sh*t needs to get quashed...& I know what u said in the above message same ways...

ooʇ sıllɐʎƃ ǝɯıʇ ƃıq ɐ sɐʍ ǝɥ ǝʞıl uo oƃ oʇ pǝsn ǝɥ
Either your stuck in Russia or your using some dodgy chAr set...Which is which.. Coz one of dem could lead to the board auto banning you..Matta of fact where's ANT, his race horse sh*t needs to get quashed...& I know what u said in the above message same ways...
biggrin.gif

Can somebody sum up whats happend since the first time it was locked and then stickied please?Cuz i see stuff bout suicide and sh*t but cant be bothered to read back 40 pages right now
Have summed it up 3 times in the last..2 pages I think.Bully behind all the exposure, he has the same I.P. as Miss Jay.Not once, but 3 different I.P.'s all matching.So...think what you will.
biggrin.gifsafe sfaeWhat was the suicide talka bout?

biggrin.gifsafe sfaeWhat was the suicide talka bout?
People jus joking seriouss killed herself cuz of this. etc..

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...