Help please.

Miss Jay

BB knows that he wont get ghosted as he and Seriouss are the only ones who really know the answers. So even if we have guessed it correct, and im 90% sure SOMEONE has, hes not going to reveal sh*t. So hes forever going to be stringing us along. I say we just go with what makes sense, apply abit of common sense, and believe that theory. Rather than waiting for BB to tell us. Hes on some Prison Break sh*t, trust me. 'You can torture me all you want but your not gonna kill me because you need me to talk'I say you give him 15 minutes to explain, or we all just presume hes a snake and decide what to do from there.
ill get Erin to sign up again

im baffed so miss jay doesnt exist? and bedroom bully pretended to be a girl so he could get pics/vids from seriouss?ormiss jay and bedroom bully are linking and they both want revenge from seriouss so they tagged teamed and exposed herim still baffed. biggrin.gif
basically my theroy is BB LINKED serrious, they fell out, BB caught feelings.This is where he brings a female in to it, Miss Jay (maybe a good friend, a link/slosh)Now he goes about setting up serious using this female bait...He uses the female bait to get what he wants off serrious (pics + vids)Later down the line he tells miss jay to expose all this evidence so serrious will leave VIP2.Serious leaves vip2, BB then plays the supporting type, belling her to see if shes ok and that, realy trying to sneak in there because he still has feelings. (he also wanted her to leave VIP2 as it was her source for drawing black boys)BB gets exposed, He fails.The End

a few hours before i got this pm from serioussdcaca8f92d1ec7e3e45877ae3fa53cb6.jpghere she tries to cover it up saying she is getting threatsand refers to it as "she" so she is suspicious on who it is...and wants to know where she is fromwhen in fact its BEDROOM BULLY
the evidence is overwhelming, cut and shut case.

lol @ getting erin to sign up again, at least use a proxy this time fam.

a few hours before i got this pm from serioussdcaca8f92d1ec7e3e45877ae3fa53cb6.jpghere she tries to cover it up saying she is getting threatsand refers to it as "she" so she is suspicious on who it is...and wants to know where she is fromwhen in fact its BEDROOM BULLY
E N D E D
I got the same PM still... BUT my I.P members search wasn't working and I didn't think to look at the posts...

im baffed so miss jay doesnt exist? and bedroom bully pretended to be a girl so he could get pics/vids from seriouss?ormiss jay and bedroom bully are linking and they both want revenge from seriouss so they tagged teamed and exposed herim still baffed. biggrin.gif
Its either 1 of those 2 theories.

E N D E D
I got the same PM still... BUT my I.P members search wasn't working and I didn't think to look at the posts...
didnt get the pm but same still, reason i didnt persue it as much. . .

So BB, what are you actually saying is the story now?Because however you try to explain it, you both will come out looking bad. Either snakes, whores, liars or EXTREMELY sad (although my guess is a combo or 2 or more)So you may aswell reveal it now. Double transgretion theory. If you cant explain it, then its OBVIOUS your hiding SOMETHING.

used bedroom bullys ip 44 times.. at one timeMiss Jay's IP addresses (3) matchesIP Address Times Used Date Used Used for other Reg. IP Tool 77.103.21.128 44 17th February 2008 - 06:07 PM 0 Learn about this IP 91.84.176.170 1 12th January 2008 - 11:22 PM 0 Learn about this IP 82.153.137.133 12 7th January 2008 - 04:02 PM 0 Learn about this IP

Joker, as i said from time me and her are cool, if she thought it was me do you think we would be chatting and still tight, even after what she got sent from admin. BehaveAnyway its getting long now
Answer the I.P question.

Joker, as i said from time me and her are cool, if she thought it was me do you think we would be chatting and still tight, even after what she got sent from admin. BehaveAnyway its getting long now
Answer the I.P question.
Read my earlier post, but as i said ill get her 2 sign up again and she can explain more if she wishes