Kids these days

Man got a bad note in my planner for touchin one girls inner thigh... Her dad was a fed aswell.
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D :D :D lucky he didnt take it further
I know a yout that has his name on the sex offenders register for similar sh*t...The amount of breaks they tried to make me hang about while her dad came in to interview wit my head of year... BYER fuss... all because when the teacher clocked and asked if she had consented she got shook and sed how she didnt even notice... said she was just doing her work.I could have altered her appearance right there.

Llow getting shift for a little rub down.I would have caught bare cases in school.Thats DNA on file forever. They are pissed. Kids have too much power these days. First you tell them their parents cant lick dem, now your saying the gyal dem cant get feel up?What is this world coming to?

its a good thing in my oppinion, well at least that it should be fully investigated. the fact that it is in a school setting shouldnt makea difference imo, school needs to be a safe environment.also serves as a warning to be a bit less primitive and not to do something like that just becuase a stupid girl lets u at the time.
EH? you having a tin bath?*grabs tit* lol!WHOAH...GET DCI MCORMACK IN HERE! I WANT FINGER PRINTS AND DATA FILES ON ALL THESE BLACK BASTARDS!you sille biche

its a good thing in my oppinion, well at least that it should be fully investigated. the fact that it is in a school setting shouldnt makea difference imo, school needs to be a safe environment.also serves as a warning to be a bit less primitive and not to do something like that just becuase a stupid girl lets u at the time.
EH? you having a tin bath?*grabs tit* lol!WHOAH...GET DCI MCORMACK IN HERE! I WANT FINGER PRINTS AND DATA FILES ON ALL THESE BLACK BASTARDS!you sille biche
ok think you read a bit too much into what i wrote, i didnt mention anything about colour

ok think you read a bit too much into what i wrote, i didnt mention anything about colour
not really.girls dont give a sh*t about boys touchin their tits. its just a matter of who does it.nice year 11, tall dark, who caresspotty year 8 and its a crime against humanity.

not really.girls dont give a sh*t about boys touchin their tits. its just a matter of who does it.nice year 11, tall dark, who caresspotty year 8 and its a crime against humanity.
What happened to you fam? You sound hurt

i dont wanna f*ckING talk about it YEAH?rockywg1.jpg

i dont wanna f*ckING talk about it YEAH?rockywg1.jpg
lol yeah i take ur point, its been a few years since i was in school so perhaps ive forgotten what girls are like. just find it wierd how practically everone posting, males and female, have such a bias towards one view

yes kids are disgusting these dayslast month we went to surrey quays and was in the middle of the film then all of a sudden there was loads of noise at the back and this girl who must have been about 14 came running down the stairs saying ' you f*cking perverts im gona snitch' then4 boys came running from the back and scarpered into different seats across the cinema.lights come on security guards come in saying can the boys make themselves know as police are on their way to arrest them for sexual adault. they didnt move,5 mins later poice comein and the girl picks the boys out and said they touched her up. Police arrested the boys and we all got free cinema tickets biggrin.gif

yes kids are disgusting these dayslast month we went to surrey quays and was in the middle of the film then all of a sudden there was loads of noise at the back and this girl who must have been about 14 came running down the stairs saying ' you f*cking perverts im gona snitch' then4 boys came running from the back and scarpered into different seats across the cinema.lights come on security guards come in saying can the boys make themselves know as police are on their way to arrest them for sexual adault. they didnt move,5 mins later poice comein and the girl picks the boys out and said they touched her up. Police arrested the boys and we all got free cinema tickets biggrin.gif
its the "i'm gonna snitch" bit that annoys me most about this story

its the "i'm gonna snitch" bit that annoys me most about this story
i..i want some sexual adult...:D

I see bare mlil youths on road and the way they fiend at girls that walk past its frightenin'.. These manz will blaitantly rape a gurl if the cost is clear. ..I thank god I havent got any younger sister and myt olde rones aint waste.I pray I have no daughters either, If so dont wanna raise around here...But still have seen worst things tho..In college days I remember man dem lining up in the toilet to bang this chick. After a while they all rushed it. the gurl must have collapsed ( theres this thing college folks used ot do where u faint for a ahort period of time) they supported her on the wall, bare manz going thru, and her brother was there watching like some lemon..sh*t was disgustin. Thats when they ban hoodies in my college back then.

My 14 year old sister was just telling me about the drama at her school lol.1 white girl she speaks to was with a next girl 1 lunchtime and some madness happened with some boys in the year above but bare police were called cos the 2 girls claimed the boys touched them up init.Bare black boys arrested lmfaoStation, finger prints, suspended from school everyting.Only 10 years ago it was me at that school, some different kinda problems kids these days are dealing with.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAH TONEY DONT HAV ITDEM YOUTS GROPED UP UR SISTANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNO HYPE

I see bare mlil youths on road and the way they fiend at girls that walk past its frightenin'.. These manz will blaitantly rape a gurl if the cost is clear. ..I thank god I havent got any younger sister and myt olde rones aint waste.I pray I have no daughters either, If so dont wanna raise around here...But still have seen worst things tho..In college days I remember man dem lining up in the toilet to bang this chick. After a while they all rushed it. the gurl must have collapsed ( theres this thing college folks used ot do where u faint for a ahort period of time) they supported her on the wall, bare manz going thru, and her brother was there watching like some lemon..sh*t was disgustin. Thats when they ban hoodies in my college back then.
biggrin.gif