The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does all this sh*t matter thoughyou can think you know about all this sh*tbut what are you really gonna do about itlike reallyyou any peopleany guysstop wasting your time and enjoy lifetryna convince people for 14 pages about this sh*tand after that what happens next?
You become more aware, learning the truth is better than ignoring it.

does all this sh*t matter thoughyou can think you know about all this sh*tbut what are you really gonna do about itlike reallyyou any peopleany guysstop wasting your time and enjoy lifetryna convince people for 14 pages about this sh*tand after that what happens next?
and then what

and then what
You make other people aware?

people lyk malcolm x, mlk, john lennon started off as what you would call anyguys so i dunno what your point is..there just mere mortals lyk us...u mite enjoy life now but if fings do change into how there being reported to, i doubt ul be so cheerful in 10years tym

be honest you have no powersorry to break it to you like thisbutyou have no powerwhatsoever
pussyhole go flex your puny muscles to sloshes on this forumbefore I run up on you like CJ
feelings
Yeah I caught feelings coz you said I have no power whatsoever....
biggrin.gif What an ignorant statement.
lol at calling me ignorant cos you have no arguement.them ones, beg you don't quote or reply to me again.

people lyk malcolm x, mlk, john lennon started off as what you would call anyguys so i dunno what your point is..there just mere mortals lyk us...u mite enjoy life now but if fings do change into how there being reported to, i doubt ul be so cheerful in 10years tym
so what u gonna do to stop things from turning out ''how there being reported to''

be honest you have no powersorry to break it to you like thisbutyou have no powerwhatsoever
pussyhole go flex your puny muscles to sloshes on this forumbefore I run up on you like CJ
feelings
lol at calling me ignorant cos you have no arguement.them ones, beg you don't quote or reply to me again.
but his right thoughthat was one of the most ignorant statements that i have ever seen produced on this forumbut true say i knew u were an idiot from day so boi....

feelings
You saying we have no power is ignorant, are you so stupid you can't see that? Blud you're psycially weak and I'll pie your face in if I see you on road and tell you don't let me see you on vip2 anymore.

so what u gonna do to stop things from turning out ''how there being reported to''
lol @ finking im gonna post the plans i have to try change fings on a public forum with anybody watching.

i still havent got an answer for what ive been asking from my first postbut ill ask againWhat u gonna do to stop things from turning out ''how there being reported to''?"We can make people aware"lolcall me ignorant all daybut you are the fools, studying all this sh*t all day and knowing all about itand letting it happenif you have powerdo something about it

feelings
but his right thoughthat was one of the most ignorant statements that i have ever seen produced on this forumbut true say i knew u were an idiot from day so boi....
ye his post was suffocating with ignorance...

i still havent got an answer for what ive been asking from my first postbut ill ask againWhat u gonna do to stop things from turning out ''how there being reported to''?"We can make people aware"lolcall me ignorant all daybut you are the fools, studying all this sh*t all day and knowing all about itand letting it happenif you have powerdo something about it
if you dont believe its true why do you careif you fink people have no power....then your lost lyk hurly n demu seem lyk da typical product of the school systemdoesnt believe anyfing unless sum with ''power'' ie gordon brown or an mp or a fedno point wasting nemore tym on u