The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does all this sh*t matter thoughyou can think you know about all this sh*tbut what are you really gonna do about itlike reallyyou any peopleany guysstop wasting your time and enjoy lifetryna convince people for 14 pages about this sh*tand after that what happens next?
people lyk malcolm x, mlk, john lennon started off as what you would call anyguys so i dunno what your point is..there just mere mortals lyk us...u mite enjoy life now but if fings do change into how there being reported to, i doubt ul be so cheerful in 10years tym
so what u gonna do to stop things from turning out ''how there being reported to''
What your saying is right but you go on like say these things consume our mind 24/7 and we have an inability to lead normal lives.Its an interest and a talking point for me personally. It would be much easier to live and not care about these things 'cause it can lead to frustration when other people cant see blatant things going on 'cause they have your defeatist attitude. But hey, I know wah gwarn now and I know I have my own mind (well moreso than a lot) and it helps me in other aspects of life

just read this whole topic from start to finish with an open mind, it most ov it makes more sense then religion apart from the lizards an that sh*t. Its common knowledge that most of the wealth is in the hands of a few. *gets bally ready for the revolution*
you've got a reptilian brain thats unexplained As does every human research the R complex in our mind, the most ancient part of the mind....Dont knock something before you know the history n knowledge behind it.Already reptilians on the planet its not like its a made up race.Like i said our DNA's have been genetically altered this is clear when science cant even explain half of our genetics.

lol @ the illuminati wacemen chatting like they know sh*t. you're bank account is on overdraft and ur fraffin about illuminati, das why ur gonna be like them brehs preaching bullshit on the street, hoping you buy their book so they can eat that night. bare fraff
lol @ making out your something special.B i do business. about overdraft most you pussies who believe in none of this realness touch loans like its a pert batty.If your an idiot who cant research dont take it out on those who do the hard work for you. Waste mentality.

does all this sh*t matter thoughyou can think you know about all this sh*tbut what are you really gonna do about itlike reallyyou any peopleany guysstop wasting your time and enjoy lifetryna convince people for 14 pages about this sh*tand after that what happens next?
your lost,Put the links n connections together how the f*ck you gonna live your life in a few years when you live in a world that mimics george orwells 1984.I seen it unfold this shits real n turning a blind eye to pretend your living your life to the best ability when your clearly little more than slave is no more than denial and a pussies way of dealing with the realness.Thats a common religious mentality ignorance is bliss but real talk is things only change when we all agree those in control are f*ckrees.I could break it down n make everyone on this forum understand n know the real deal if i had the time.But if your a moron who doesnt research why should i just feed you information....you'll still remain a moron....if you want the truth use your mind n if you dont. Follow the path you've been told is best.But ill trust the likes of einstien thanks n people i know with mills who have run business's when you were in your mothers pum.

i aint read the whole topic yet (i will wen i get home)i used to post a few things about this on rwd but it mostly got air, im still reseaching myself, theirs so many theories its kinda hard to believe anything! the story of the matrix could be real for all we kno!!i tried tellin my mum bout david icke da other day, she sed it was foolishnes i was like like @how can u say dat wen u believe a man was eaten by a wale and survived!?!on the other hand its like, if the illuminati is evil and sataninc, ie they worship satan. dosnt dat imply there is a god? thus making christianity real?

Ok i take it you have no answer for my question.im done herepm me if you have an answer, i dont think ill be entering this topic again.bare thuns but no malcom x's
Malcolm x would tell you to piss off cause your lost.I will gladly answer your question.To stop whats reported people need to unite the only way i believe this will happen is when there plans go deeper aka the microchips come into play.This is why i find UK a very irritating country the way its run and divided is genius. In America They go nuts the 9/11 truthers are in the millions so many people are against the elite in the U.S and thats where the revolution is beginning. In the UK they just rape u for p's at all angles then because people are so self indulged in there own lives choose not to revolve.Its state of mentality. It doesnt mean you should fall asleep n not care.Secondly unless you know the world you live in how the f*ck do you reckon your gonna get anywhere.This is NOT just about the illuminati this subject is the nature of realityIt is life.Some have been made to believe all these material posessions and 9-5 jobs is what lifes all about and at them simple minded clones i do laugh.

i aint read the whole topic yet (i will wen i get home)i used to post a few things about this on rwd but it mostly got air, im still reseaching myself, theirs so many theories its kinda hard to believe anything! the story of the matrix could be real for all we kno!!i tried tellin my mum bout david icke da other day, she sed it was foolishnes i was like like @how can u say dat wen u believe a man was eaten by a wale and survived!?!on the other hand its like, if the illuminati is evil and sataninc, ie they worship satan. dosnt dat imply there is a god? thus making christianity real?
yeah the matrix is a symbolic reference of reality aka when your plugged in your experiencing a 3rd density hence reality (were in the 3rd dimension) n you can manipulate less. Which is a representation for the spirit and soul being connected. When you unplugged and you can use your spiritual powers of higher conciousness you can move into the 4th dimension in which you can manipulate your experience in the 3rd dimension which is what you see happening to NEO in his awakening in the matrix via morpheus. The whole film is about people like us realising who we really are n that theres almost like Agents keeping us in control. Its just one big symbolic reference.You only gotta watch south park to see things like this...The illuminati dont directly worship the devil, it is the freemasons that worship lucifer i believe that freemasons are given this made to believe it gives them more power and they learn lots of secrets basically it will give them power (so there obviously gonna be on it) not realising there really being brainwashed by a religion that is very different to all the others and is based around looking out for each other theres even in the handbook of freemasonary something about how if u have to lie to send another man to prison to protect a fellow freemason u must do so. I know freemasons n i know pals who grandads have been freemasons a common thing is that they chant in there sleep this to me indicates there brainwashed which makes it easier to understand why they can show less compassion towards there actions. Hence people like george bush can put a smile on while knowingly killing 10's of thousands of innocent people.Like he lied on live tv said he saw the first plane crash but i saw the official story they put on the media they said he was in a class room n got told about the first plane crashing....As for david icke the guy talks complete sense he goes where other people are scared to ive read many of his books n looked into aswell as many others and anyone who calls him foolish or crazy has in the words of immortal technique...."swallowed propaganda like a birth control pill, selling your soul to the eye on the back of the Dollar Bill".

religion doesn't cause war, ignorance and greed cause war. and lol@ dismissing everyone who don't agree as to dumb to understand
religion doesnt cause war?your lost holy wars are half the problemReligion creates division and thats why bare white people hate muslims because they've used there religion as a scape goat on the news to make them out to be the evil people.If i was muslims i'd be pissed at the lies especially if you knew 9/11 and 7/7 were actually done by the white man in control.People who dont agree with this are dumb simply because they havnt looked into it.The only people disagreeing are people who either havnt looked into it enough or havnt looked into it all.I can garentee this.

guys like u are the reason ive chosen to work for the illuminati,maccabee family tbhjust so i can make sure u wind up living in a battery cage kfc styleesafe for the introduction tho ill be sure to tell my new bosses about you
Then you will exit into the spiritual realms with them.My basic human rights wont be taken away for such a small price.You dont even know who the illuminati really are, the only way your affiliated with them is there raping you daily.

lol @ activating sinz accountidiots
Get me...LOL @ Owen starting to believe this stuff aswell biggrin.gif
the opening of the mind its alot.You'll experience it one day.
I have an open mind, ive read this whole topic, watched all the videos and what notObviously theres people at the top but knowing all off this isn't going to get me anywere, I'd rather just make P and get on with life then start a revolution

be honest you have no powersorry to break it to you like thisbutyou have no powerwhatsoever
sorry to break it to you, you must be from the new generation of uneducated school clones.GOVERNMENTS JOB IS TO BE THERE FOR THE PEOPLE.They are there for us.If your telling me we have no power you've no idea about politics and what democracies about.Its all bullshit though n the only way we can take it down is when we agree its not a benefit.People just need to stop covering there backs like its helps them.Your just enslaving your future kids and family by being ignorant n making jokes out of a very real issue.Every human has power and every human can do anything its down to the mentality.The problem is no one backs the other people because there scared so people like bob marley, john lennon, tupac, immortal technique are just seen as invididuals rather than massive groups fighting the problem. Its coming together though n the truth will be out there.In america its been kicking off for time n the truth is definatly coming out.The worlds a big place, but the smallest of things can have a chain reaction effect. I have told so many people about this stuff, because they've asked or got interested in it. I look how many people they've told how it spreads etc. Knowledge is power no matter the knowledge be it on business, Tax evasion or Those who control your arse.

religion doesn't cause war, ignorance and greed cause war. and lol@ dismissing everyone who don't agree as to dumb to understand
religion doesnt cause war?your lost holy wars are half the problemReligion creates division and thats why bare white people hate muslims because they've used there religion as a scape goat on the news to make them out to be the evil people.If i was muslims i'd be pissed at the lies especially if you knew 9/11 and 7/7 were actually done by the white man in control.People who dont agree with this are dumb simply because they havnt looked into it.The only people disagreeing are people who either havnt looked into it enough or havnt looked into it all.I can garentee this.
so if there was no religion there'd be no divisions? bare naive. Using relgion as a scapegoat for wars is the same as using hip hop as a scapegoat for kids killing each other. Ppl do it but getting rid of it don't solve the problem.