The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

lol @ activating sinz accountidiots
Get me...LOL @ Owen starting to believe this stuff aswell biggrin.gif
the opening of the mind its alot.You'll experience it one day.
I have an open mind, ive read this whole topic, watched all the videos and what notObviously theres people at the top but knowing all off this isn't going to get me anywere, I'd rather just make P and get on with life then start a revolution
thats the whole point, this will not be possible.Which is why we gotta stop thinking about just sorting out our own lives we need to join together n suceed a better life as a whole.I earn my p thats just standard anyman who reads books regularly know whats up. but im not gonna lie this topic covers very very very very little.In terms of whats out there regarding this information.Like i said knowledge is power and money anyway.Any guy with real money has real knowledge they coincide.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

religion doesn't cause war, ignorance and greed cause war. and lol@ dismissing everyone who don't agree as to dumb to understand
religion doesnt cause war?your lost holy wars are half the problemReligion creates division and thats why bare white people hate muslims because they've used there religion as a scape goat on the news to make them out to be the evil people.If i was muslims i'd be pissed at the lies especially if you knew 9/11 and 7/7 were actually done by the white man in control.People who dont agree with this are dumb simply because they havnt looked into it.The only people disagreeing are people who either havnt looked into it enough or havnt looked into it all.I can garentee this.
so if there was no religion there'd be no divisions? bare naive. Using relgion as a scapegoat for wars is the same as using hip hop as a scapegoat for kids killing each other. Ppl do it but getting rid of it don't solve the problem.
of corse there would still be division but religion creates masses of division, there wouldnt be as much but they use many forms of division as were not all religious so how you gonna divide the rest of us.The answer is class Money is another form of division. They use many others using the media stereotypes n all else. But religion is a massive factor.Agreed religion are used as a scapegoat for wars but if they werent lies in the first place this wouldnt be possible because people would be logical enough to realise that war is not glorified at all.Thats how they work know the freemason motto, ORDO AB CHAO, order out of chaos, thats how they rule.

So you gonna start some protest group or something with owen?
lol, i know thousands of people who know about different parts of this information n are on tings. Man from london, man from further up north, americans, canadians. It travels and in my bits i literally told a group of people n now hundreds of people know because its spread, i never tell them to much because i dont believe in hand feeding everyone with information I just put links n connections together for people.I got music n record label doing the knowledge pushing.As for protest im wiser than to think being a loose protester shouting sh*t will get me anywhere with the ignorant in control.

Ok i take it you have no answer for my question.im done herepm me if you have an answer, i dont think ill be entering this topic again.bare thuns but no malcom x's
Malcolm x would tell you to piss off cause your lost.I will gladly answer your question.To stop whats reported people need to unite the only way i believe this will happen is when there plans go deeper aka the microchips come into play.This is why i find UK a very irritating country the way its run and divided is genius. In America They go nuts the 9/11 truthers are in the millions so many people are against the elite in the U.S and thats where the revolution is beginning. In the UK they just rape u for p's at all angles then because people are so self indulged in there own lives choose not to revolve.Its state of mentality. It doesnt mean you should fall asleep n not care.Secondly unless you know the world you live in how the f*ck do you reckon your gonna get anywhere.This is NOT just about the illuminati this subject is the nature of realityIt is life.Some have been made to believe all these material posessions and 9-5 jobs is what lifes all about and at them simple minded clones i do laugh.
ur any d*ckhead. i doubt you can claim the US is against the 'elite' when this presidential election has the richest contestants in america's history. you lot are completely lost, i see you f*ckers on the train tryin chat fraff to me, ur the brehs who riot at mcdonalds and climb trees when the g7 summit is holding. you make good entertainment seeing you getting duppied by the feds, but nothing else. why? cos you claim to have a solution when infact you dont. next thing now you'll be pming people to attend a seminar and 'hear the truth'. which is the beginning of brainwashing. americans are dumb and will beleive anything, thats why therre is a big so called movement, what outher country has the number of psychos there, from jim jones to cults, to tom cruise and his f*cked up scientology, to extrmists, to anti govt people, all sorts of weirdos exist over there, thats why they have more alien sightings than anyother country. so jus cos uk man aint listening to your bullshit doesnt mean were dumb. we just arent buying your bullshit.

religion doesn't cause war, ignorance and greed cause war. and lol@ dismissing everyone who don't agree as to dumb to understand
religion doesnt cause war?your lost holy wars are half the problemReligion creates division and thats why bare white people hate muslims because they've used there religion as a scape goat on the news to make them out to be the evil people.If i was muslims i'd be pissed at the lies especially if you knew 9/11 and 7/7 were actually done by the white man in control.People who dont agree with this are dumb simply because they havnt looked into it.The only people disagreeing are people who either havnt looked into it enough or havnt looked into it all.I can garentee this.
so if there was no religion there'd be no divisions? bare naive. Using relgion as a scapegoat for wars is the same as using hip hop as a scapegoat for kids killing each other. Ppl do it but getting rid of it don't solve the problem.
of corse there would still be division but religion creates masses of division, there wouldnt be as much but they use many forms of division as were not all religious so how you gonna divide the rest of us.The answer is class Money is another form of division. They use many others using the media stereotypes n all else. But religion is a massive factor.Agreed religion are used as a scapegoat for wars but if they werent lies in the first place this wouldnt be possible because people would be logical enough to realise that war is not glorified at all.Thats how they work know the freemason motto, ORDO AB CHAO, order out of chaos, thats how they rule.
fair enuff, i i'm not gonna say ur wrong or right because i don't know, of course ppl wanna control me, i ond't know how much they do already, but it's stupid to dismiss ppl who don't agree with you as dumb because you yourself could be being controlled.

Shoalin_sinz, I'm sick on the autotune fam, could be like a Jason Donovan of the RnB world, holla at me innitBack to the point, why did you consider joining them Mike and what did you find out about them? Care to shed any light?Plus I'm sure my boss and one next dude is one of them. Pissed I couldnt hear their convo but they were talking about Al Fayed while I was too busy on here reading about Bedroom Bully being Miss whatever her name was (I really need to get my priorities right). They par with MPs and dem ting there so it would have been interesting to hear there point of view, but anyway they were laughing at him.Guess that was a pointless story. Sorry for wasting a bit of your life with that

fair enuff, i i'm not gonna say ur wrong or right because i don't know, of course ppl wanna control me, i ond't know how much they do already, but it's stupid to dismiss ppl who don't agree with you as dumb because you yourself could be being controlled.
i dont view them as dumb because they dont know, I dont expect people to automatically know, i view them as dumb/ignorant as soon as i say look into it n they refuse to.Then come with more air talk about how its all bullshit.

I remember actually considering joing the Freemason's a couple of years ago.I knew one dude who was cousin's with one.There's a lodge and everything up my road.No joke.
yeah i could show u hundreds, one of my close pals his grandad was grandmaster of a freemasonary lodge up in cheshire.Its no secret many people are freemasons. Mainly people with money or a higher class as to join is via invitation only.one of the biggest websites on the internet exposing freemasons use to be www.freemasonarywatch.org use to get hassled by freemasons all day long and eventually they made the hosting company take the website down even though all it did was document evidence about how corrupt n f*cked up freemasons was, it was pure truth but that just shows u how the masons wont stand for it.f*ck them anyway any clones thinking that little bit of power makes them someone. There just as mind controlled as another religious person who lives by there holy book rather than by there own mind.

I remember actually considering joing the Freemason's a couple of years ago.I knew one dude who was cousin's with one.There's a lodge and everything up my road.No joke.
freemason's lodges are like private clubs for families and friends of freemason workers. its a big organisation, infact i have their card. lol@thinking thats the same as the secret society. defeats the whole idea???

freemason's lodges are like private clubs for families and friends of freemason workers. its a big organisation, infact i have their card. lol@thinking thats the same as the secret society. defeats the whole idea???
no its a secret society. they call it private clubs at the low levels.Most average people will only get to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree in which it comes across like a social club but you still do initiations.Them people who view it as a club are simply dumb.Its a religion n the futher u reach the more you realise its occult n satanic.I mean even low degree freemasons would of had to place there hand on a skull n chant how they pledge there soul to lucifer. So honestly do your research on masons.

I swear freemason isnt even as exclusive to the rich as people make out? Its just a gentlemans club that has that side to it
at the lower degrees yes, Just like if you work for a bank call centre your running a criminal operation for organised criminals who you dont even see or know.Theres levels to all people like tony blair and bush are 33rd degree freemasons.

i heard jay-z and rihanna are fressmasons is it true? biggrin.gif
most probably they pick people from all places entertainment industry is not a rarerty.Jay-z has a label called Rockefeller (named after the rockefeller illuminati bloodline)He uses loads of symbolism on his albums n hes fake as it is so the chances are high.People like john lennon clocked on that they were being used by the CIA as a mind control project which was the beatles to push bullshit through music, funny enough it works very well.I think back to the britney spears hit me baby one more time days look at 99% of the girls nowadays in western society n i know the collection of many tings including sh*t like that is the cause for it.

i aint read the whole topic yet (i will wen i get home)i used to post a few things about this on rwd but it mostly got air, im still reseaching myself, theirs so many theories its kinda hard to believe anything! the story of the matrix could be real for all we kno!!i tried tellin my mum bout david icke da other day, she sed it was foolishnes i was like like @how can u say dat wen u believe a man was eaten by a wale and survived!?!on the other hand its like, if the illuminati is evil and sataninc, ie they worship satan. dosnt dat imply there is a god? thus making christianity real?
yeah the matrix is a symbolic reference of reality aka when your plugged in your experiencing a 3rd density hence reality (were in the 3rd dimension) n you can manipulate less. Which is a representation for the spirit and soul being connected. When you unplugged and you can use your spiritual powers of higher conciousness you can move into the 4th dimension in which you can manipulate your experience in the 3rd dimension which is what you see happening to NEO in his awakening in the matrix via morpheus. The whole film is about people like us realising who we really are n that theres almost like Agents keeping us in control. Its just one big symbolic reference.You only gotta watch south park to see things like this...The illuminati dont directly worship the devil, it is the freemasons that worship lucifer i believe that freemasons are given this made to believe it gives them more power and they learn lots of secrets basically it will give them power (so there obviously gonna be on it) not realising there really being brainwashed by a religion that is very different to all the others and is based around looking out for each other theres even in the handbook of freemasonary something about how if u have to lie to send another man to prison to protect a fellow freemason u must do so. I know freemasons n i know pals who grandads have been freemasons a common thing is that they chant in there sleep this to me indicates there brainwashed which makes it easier to understand why they can show less compassion towards there actions. Hence people like george bush can put a smile on while knowingly killing 10's of thousands of innocent people.Like he lied on live tv said he saw the first plane crash but i saw the official story they put on the media they said he was in a class room n got told about the first plane crashing....As for david icke the guy talks complete sense he goes where other people are scared to ive read many of his books n looked into aswell as many others and anyone who calls him foolish or crazy has in the words of immortal technique...."swallowed propaganda like a birth control pill, selling your soul to the eye on the back of the Dollar Bill".
big post

I've known about the Illuminati sh*t for like 2 years or so. Right now I'm trying to school my boys on this subject, but they are just too damn ig'nant.Anyway can anyone recommend any online videos that reveal the nitty gritty sh*t about the illuminati.I've watched Zeitgeist and it revealed sh*t that made me question certain things thats happening in soceity.

I've known about the Illuminati sh*t for like 2 years or so. Right now I'm trying to school my boys on this subject, but they are just too damn ig'nant.Anyway can anyone recommend any online videos that reveal the nitty gritty sh*t about the illuminati.I've watched Zeitgeist and it revealed sh*t that made me question certain things thats happening in soceity.
Theres some dvds on warez-bb.org, if you search conspiracy or illuminati, theres a few different ones i watched and they are pretty interesting still

Theres some dvds on warez-bb.org, if you search conspiracy or illuminati, theres a few different ones i watched and they are pretty interesting still
safe