dumb hypocrit behaviour from guys

FACE OFF

okay this guy was the guy i presumed was boning one chick i was with (was at his house late one time and then went to billinsgate market with him at 5 in the morning)anyway i fired her time ago but this guy has a girl he has been with for 10 yearsguy phones me asking for advice biggrin.gif basically his girl told him that when they was on a break while he was going thru some personal sh*t that she was with one guy (nothing serious they didnt even f*ck but you know......)and she told him this RECENTLY and this was like 6 years ago and its BUNNIN HIM HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mans all saying she a bitch and that he should dump her etc.and this guy has BEEN hittin other chicks and baitly so too.i wanted to laugh but i didnt but what i did tell him is that he is a fool for going on like she took the piss let me list WHY.HE HAS A FACE BOOK AND IT SAYS HE IS SINGLEHE HAS PICTURES ON HIS FACEBOOK WITH OTHER CHICKS AND HIS GIRL AS SEEN THESE PICS AND ASKED HIM BARE QUESTIONS LIKE WHO IS THIS ETCHE HAS DONE THE SAME sh*t ON MYSPACEHE LOST HIS JOB LAST YEAR AND HAS NOT WORKED SINCE AND SHE HAS BEEN GIVING HIM MONEY ..............SHEIIIIIIT f*ckER TALKIN BOUT HE WANTS TO BUY A PS3 AND STILL AINT GOT A JOBALL OF THIS sh*t IS WHY I THINK SHE DECIDED TO TELL HIM THIS sh*tTO TOP IT OFF HE ASKED ME IF I KNOW THIS DUDE AS HE LIVES IN MY ENDS ANDI DO HE IS MY BREDWIN FROM PRIMARY SCHOOLHE WANTS ME TO ASK HIM DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIM (my bredwin) AND HIS GIRL LMFAO (like hell i will)now this kinda behaviour is why im sure he piped my ex when i was with her lol i dont care now cos thats old news but in regards to what happening with him now what you think?discuss

yeah but what im saying is if this is how he is going on its safe to assume he DID f*ck my ex cos he is shady and hypocritical them way there.karma is a bitch i dont even phone man no more he calls me on the off chance i basically treat him the same way i treated my ex when we was drifting (we only talk if they call me)

I know too too tooo toooo many brehs like this.Girls too actually.All I can say is the levels are way below sea levelDid you tell this guy WHY he is a prick?As in the facebook/myspace sh*t, the fact that he is cheating & is a wasteman etc...?I'd like to hear what he would say when confronted with this.it seems these kind of people are rarely given a dose of reality..

the BOY has no job, she gives him money and blatantly takes the piss with other girls. oooooookk den. first of all he needs to correct himself cah he thinks hes sumfin spesh wen he's clearly a wasssseman. i bet this happened recently and/or is stil goin on if not with ur primary skol breh den with sum1 els for sure. she probly only told him it ws 6 yrs ago to soften the blow or to sumwat clense her conscience.u shud tell this guy he needs to come better then that uno, cah them antix make me sick.hes chattin sh*t bout he'll dump her, y lie. if he dumps her hes goin hungry that nyt, so its in his best interest to fix up an get a job. bout ps3, negro plzfbi_fausses_blondes_infiltrees_white_chicks_2003_personnaliteLarge.jpg

Why did she tell him for?Does she not care about the relationship anymore?He has been doing his ting so he cant be too hypocritical but being a man I cant expect him not to get a bit pissed off.Her telling him this now is whats baffling me, relationship sounds like its hit a brick wall.

Why did she tell him for?Does she not care about the relationship anymore?He has been doing his ting so he cant be too hypocritical but being a man I cant expect him not to get a bit pissed off.Her telling him this now is whats baffling me, relationship sounds like its hit a brick wall.
fam she is saying so NOW to hurt him he was on this facebook ting etc since say carnival times so she letting this out NOW to hurt him thats what i think and as i have been telling him this but to be honest i dont even check for him no more so i let him twist in the wind he called me about this yesterday and called me again THIS MORNING with updates (on his mums house phone)jokeri wont lie we all been like this but at this age AFTER WHAT WENT DOWN WITH HIM AND MY EX IM SHOCKED HE AINT WISED UP.i told him dont leave her you love her and told him to swallow his prideman all tellin me he is gonna go on RAW with chick im likeNIGGER YOU HAVE BEEN RAW FROM LONG TIME WTF

case of double standardslike your title said hes basically being a hypocrite.She must be growing tired of him to have unleashed this info on him after so many years. Thing is some men actually seem to block out their own wrongdoings so in his head he has probably justified hiself right in being angry and has forgotten about all the times hes been behind her back.

case of double standardslike your title said hes basically being a hypocrite.She must be growing tired of him to have unleashed this info on him after so many years. Thing is some men actually seem to block out their own wrongdoings so in his head he has probably justified hiself right in being angry and has forgotten about all the times hes been behind her back.
yes yes yesbeen saying this to him ive done it too and i KNOW ive done it so i kinda fall back and DONT lash out on THEM (the chick) cos i kinda dont have right too.

yes yes yesbeen saying this to him ive done it too and i KNOW ive done it so i kinda fall back and DONT lash out on THEM (the chick) cos i kinda dont have right too.
I never got that.Like, I'd be in a situation where I know said chick has done something to me, but I never let on, there is no need.Then, they attempt to get righteous on me for something not even close to their level of fail.Would make me think, how are you attempting to swtich when you know you have done worse?