20,000 White british

Alexandre Pato

lol here we go im from manchester and i have lived there the majority of my life, is that what you call * sticks * ? huh its only the past 9 months or so ive been in countrylandand please explain why im ignorant ...........

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ye my mum moved to plymouth because she was sick of manchester, it was to busy etc etc,this place is a *city * but its very very different to any other city ive been to.only decent thing about it is the traffic is much calmer here

yes blame GRIMElolnah i think they pissed cos of all the immigrants
LOL @ sticks talking about LondonIts the pressure of London and the price, about immigrants. How is an immigrant gonna have any influence on whether you live in London?
Corse it does I no bare old people who complain.... "This place used to be a nice area, now look around its a shithole run by darkies and foreigners , I cant wait to get out of this dump " True stories alie
Those old people should have died in the war still.
?You dont no ure born with comments like dat u saucy c*nt people like that are the reason ure still here
My Grandad fought for this country but never came out with racist remarks.LMAO at this Football Factory guy.

move when you got the money initretirement basically

lol here we go im from manchester and i have lived there the majority of my life, is that what you call * sticks * ? huh its only the past 9 months or so ive been in countrylandand please explain why im ignorant ...........
There is one city in England, London, the M25 then the green belt takes over the rest of England.But on a real your not from London so you wouldnt know, thats why your ignorant. Ignorant, if I'm not mistaken, is lack of knowledge. From when I travel on the tube every single day and see 92% White British people, immigrants are not an issue to anywhere near half of those 20,000. For you to say that A. like you know wah gwarn and B. like its a main issue is laughableLike I stated, its a money timg. Most people will move out 'cause there's less pressure and you get bigger house and dem ting for less money

no offense but bare (not all) white people cant cope seeing colournot even mooching immigrants, just colour
i wouldnt say thats lies at all i look at the majority of people and its exactly that.Personally i take people for who they are man who cant see beyond colour are just foolish.Alot of white people are very ignorant towards other races, but u always get the white people who dont view things like that.Such as myself.it is there lack of knowledge and media plagued lies that have created there hatred for other races.The white man has screwed over all other races fullstop the white man in control that is making the white race the most dominant race, That was not the way nature destined it to be it how man has created it through suppression, Its hypocrasy to even Say to other races f*ck off out of the UK.

no offense but bare (not all) white people cant cope seeing colournot even mooching immigrants, just colour
i wouldnt say thats lies at all i look at the majority of people and its exactly that.Personally i take people for who they are man who cant see beyond colour are just foolish.Alot of white people are very ignorant towards other races, but u always get the white people who dont view things like that.Such as myself.it is there lack of knowledge and media plagued lies that have created there hatred for other races.The white man has screwed over all other races fullstop the white man in control that is making the white race the most dominant race, That was not the way nature destined it to be it how man has created it through suppression, Its hypocrasy to even Say to other races f*ck off out of the UK.
see, being black and saying this always gets the "stop complaining about being coloured" kind of reaction when you're just saying what is truehold tight SHAOLIN_SINZ, not fake like other people on here

my family house was moved into in 1986 we were there were only 2 black familys and 3 interacialnow we have around 8 black familys 2 chinese 1 turkish 1 pakistani family 2 interacial everyone else is white not a massive leap

do that again and its your last post (skeletone)back on track please....also i have noticed when i moved to where my mum lives now it was almost all white families with the token family from your main races in this country at the time (early 90s)now i havnt seen a single white family move in for bout 8 years and i dont think there is a white family on that roadwhen they make there money they move outwards to the counties around london or as the original post says costal areas.

see, being black and saying this always gets the "stop complaining about being coloured" kind of reaction when you're just saying what is truehold tight SHAOLIN_SINZ, not fake like other people on here
yeah it is true still, when i say it to white people they always turn there nose up, but history shows its the truth and that the white man was the nasty predator and the black man was just the free native being invaded and infiltrated by another race who wanted to rule the planet.I'm italian anyway thats why i always stick to whats real rather than just tryna be patriotic or bigging up my race like it benefits me to do so.

yeah it is true still, when i say it to white people they always turn there nose up, but history shows its the truth and that the white man was the nasty predator and the black man was just the free native being invaded and infiltrated by another race who wanted to rule the planet.I'm italian anyway thats why i always stick to whats real rather than just tryna be patriotic or bigging up my race like it benefits me to do so.
They get defensive 'cause they believe they are open-minded and see man like Trevor McDonald on TV and Diddy's blinging. Its like when they compare Holocaust to slavery, laughable.But yeah White people arescared because of the images they are pumped. Thing is when Rhys Jones and Sally-Ann Bowman got murdered it wasnt White-on-White crime, when Asians killed each other in Tooting its not Asian-on-Asian crime but a Black man kills a fellow Black man and you get that scare phrase dashed on it straight away. Instantly it makes you think "These bloody Black people killing one another." not only White people think that Black people think it themselves so lets not get it twisted.