Obama is a MACK DADDY

mR ReZiW

The funniest thing is this man thinks of himself as some sort of messiah.He's saying those who talk badly about him will lose their minds or be struck down by cancer.He's saying those who do not follow him will have to eat pigeon sh*t gravy to survive.He's saying that he is the one who's delivered food to his communities table.Man is a well educated Black man but has become corrupted by the power he holds in his community and developed some kind of God complex from the way he is chatting.

I actually watched all of thatEntertained me for 9 mins"His Daddy went a-whorin after a white woman.... HE WAS BORN TRASH!"Allow it... Man look light himself his great grand-daddy proberly did the same thing."...And I dont have to compromise with none of you NAPPY HEADED people"Is this man for real??!!? biggrin.gifLOL@ him correcting the guesstimate of the tit size "54D.. no, DOUBLE D!"

why is it always your own trying to bring you down. smh
**boondocks**LOOOOOOOOLTHAT WYTE NECTARRR**boondocks**hes a idiot... about saying hes trash because hes mixed ???? some d*ckhead ting.Clintons musta slipped him some p the way hes trying to end obama.but he was just chatting bare sh*t... everything man said was bullshit... he has some serious hatred in his soul.

hes speaking real in the sense that obama is a fake n not representing the black people what so ever.But these religious guys do start going on about nuts stuff.True say promoting a campaign using sexual sh*t thats just baitly not how politics works.thats what u call persuading the minds of the moronics american citizens. Clearly American people are waking up though.

im not gonna lie i dont trust ron paul either.Ive heard he works directly for the jesuists in the vatican along with Alex jones. (plus theres alot of sh*t not adding up mainly why arent they dead). (this could be explained easily and might not be suspicious at all). But at the same time ive heard many tings n just the general way they go about it. They never go to deep they always stay surface level. Just makes me think there disinformation agents. Alex jones is a christian aswell it kinda contradicts himself to believe n promote all that he does but then be a christian at the same time.David icke how ever comes from a much realer approach.Im not saying this for sure i just dont put full trust in them like alot of americans seem to be.Trust in yourself, not a person who fronts like a politician.