Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it is what u make it
biggrin.gif Someone explain. Please.Cant understand how thats an answer.
i agree with this some use it for chicks some use it for exposure some use it for beef and some use it cos they are at work and its boring thru out the whole day so use vip ennit.but i reckon there is a girl at least ONE man will mash on here and vice versa for the girls.

from when girls like jodie and tasty have full bodys shots as thier avatar there only beggin for male attention....same with the man dem having thier boats as there avs....

If you coem here to try and draw, and are successful in being able to do so, you could use it as a palce to draw, as well as a forum. But any place where random people can come together and talk will always have that aspect of linking or drawing on the side waiting for the person to pick it up and run with it.
I agree.

If you coem here to try and draw, and are successful in being able to do so, you could use it as a palce to draw, as well as a forum. But any place where random people can come together and talk will always have that aspect of linking or drawing on the side waiting for the person to pick it up and run with it.
I agree.