PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Same way u call everyone cheats and claim man is camper when u no its a bait lie. All that was needed was u to perform in 1 guy to the level u hyped about yesterday, but u flopped. Same way u tried runnin ur gums cuz i did sh*t in 1 game yesterday.

Bottom 3 in every game f*ckin hell man have u heard urself? No point lyin and tryin make urself believe it, u f*cked off in one of the games cuz we were losin like u always do. Low it bout bottom 3 talkin out ya ass. U got done anyways over with no need for u to reply kidda.

Who the f*ck are u even? Don't even remember u being part of the clan. Keep talkin Campin Campin Campin it's pittyfull........ Only person in the whole game i noticed do any bit of campin was Reziw when he was on the big machine gun in the small building, apart from tha i know nobody else did cuz i was runnin all over the place and clockin everyone else doing the same thing. So seriously be realistic and accept ur chattin sh*t. Same old with you guys when all else fails claim man are cheatin, claim man are this and that cuz there from Manchester, lol sh*t even claim Element X was laggin???????????????????? lmao.

NO f*ck*ng WAYI had 5 kills, needed 2 more for my heli. deaded one man from dere (i was using my rpd not a machine gun)for the 7th kill I jumped from the window done a 180 degree turn and capped u in ur back while u was down that alley wayu was the only person camping, in the bottom flor of the BIG building, crouched down hiding in that corner. on THREE occasions u popped me from dere

NO f*ck*ng WAYI had 5 kills, needed 2 more for my heli. deaded one man from dere (i was using my rpd not a machine gun)for the 7th kill I jumped from the window done a 180 degree turn and capped u in ur back while u was down that alley wayu was the only person camping, in the bottom flor of the BIG building, crouched down hiding in that corner. on THREE occasions u popped me from dere
Tha f*ck???????? Wha building u talkin, only building man was in was the center one upstaires and i was in the downstaires where u normally plant the bomb, killed one of u ran to a next corner when another one of u came in and i popped one of u again. Dunno bout ur 180 degree turn but it dint help ya team whoever ya did that too lol

Reh Macz still replyin at 8:30am?? Thought you would of felt hungover from getting punch drunk last night on this game. From when a man cries everyones cheating and leaves games cuz he's losing, or tries to call the other man about where he's from because he's losing, or uses the lame old excuse that man are campin when it was clear only 1 of his own team were........ Thaz when the Clueless gamer tag comes out. But i expect the puppets on this site wouldn't have none of that.

Reh Macz still replyin at 8:30am?? Thought you would of felt hungover from getting punch drunk last night on this game. From when a man cries everyones cheating and leaves games cuz he's losing, or tries to call the other man about where he's from because he's losing, or uses the lame old excuse that man are campin when it was clear only 1 of his own team were........ Thaz when the Clueless gamer tag comes out. But i expect the puppets on this site wouldn't have none of that.
your jokes are as dry as your kneeswe left? you was the one that left and we was inviting you an u got shook apart from lagylagy has been a cheat from day so owyameanlol you was camping so shut ur boat hiding behind the door way...saw u nuff in there an i killed u there aswell so lay off the pipef*ck off man your a dead weight

your jokes are as dry as your kneeswe left? you was the one that left and we was inviting you an u got shook apart from lagylagy has been a cheat from day so owyameanlol you was camping so shut ur boat hiding behind the door way...saw u nuff in there an i killed u there aswell so lay off the pipef*ck off man your a dead weight
LMFAO @ "We Left" trying to drag your team mates into it, ain't nobody mention them lad i said "you left" cuz ur the only one tha leaves a game when ur losin and aint gettin high scores so nobody clocks how waste you are whilst the rest of us just soldier it on no matter what. And your excuses are pathetic about cheating and camping, can talk about it all f*ck*ng day if you want but it's plain and simple your chatting sh*t and it's a damn shame the whole match wasn't on video so man could expose what a lying bastard you are. Just accept you got buried.Try turning your music off when your playing aswell, might help your scorelines and nobody else wants to f*ckin hear it either, sh*t aint f*ck*ng 1xtra.

Tha f*ck???????? Wha building u talkin, only building man was in was the center one upstaires and i was in the downstaires where u normally plant the bomb, killed one of u ran to a next corner when another one of u came in and i popped one of u again. Dunno bout ur 180 degree turn but it dint help ya team whoever ya did that too lol
I was gonna leave it but I had to come back. I dunno how this guy can go on like he wasnt camping, from times I'm done getting killed by guys crouching in the corner and its coming up Killed By GambinoWheres emeks.. he can confirm Gambinos sh*t aswell, talking like I didnt come on top. His name comes like a feather f*ck*ng weightless, the wickedness is I dont play the game no moe and I'm still badding dese guys up
man like gambino should get the new aviClueless Gamerclearly lost in himselfSNM
Gundam make it happen, new for the 08 Gaming season. re it up for ONELOVE too

I was gonna leave it but I had to come back. I dunno how this guy can go on like he wasnt camping, from times I'm done getting killed by guys crouching in the corner and its coming up Killed By GambinoWheres emeks.. he can confirm Gambinos sh*t aswell, talking like I didnt come on top. His name comes like a feather f*ck*ng weightless, the wickedness is I dont play the game no moe and I'm still badding dese guys up
man like gambino should get the new aviClueless Gamerclearly lost in himselfSNM
Gundam make it happen, new for the 08 Gaming season. re it up for ONELOVE too
Honestly man go stick your f*ck*ng head down a rabbit whole. Badding mans up? If that was you playin with Macz and Rez LMFAO baddin who up? Chattin absolute sh*t bout all 3 of u claimin Owwwwwww i got shot from someone sat in a corner bla bla. I shot 2 man in the downstaires building where the big machine gun is, now if am there for less than 10 seconds and u wanna call that campin so be it, i can't help if one of u run in get put down like a ill animal, then 2 seconds later another one of u tries runnin in to the rescue, and gets laid out..... Thaz just piss poor play from you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
u man r f*ck*ng pricks, sucked me differently telling me if i p prestige i'll still have my guns. its nothing though i've just fell back in love wit my RPD f*ck P90 madly overated level 10 already
lmao probably one of the funniest quotes in here