Xbox 360 Gamertags

shaian

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update 09-11-08Gamertag: Risky380GamesFifa09PES2009Battlefield bad companySmackdown vs Raw 2009Beijing 2008forza motorsport 2the bourne conspiracyCall Of Duty: World At WarGTA IVFallout 3James Bond: Quantum Of SolaceHalo 3Saints row 2Secret Service UltimateFable 2NBA LIVE 09Gears Of War 2Brothers In Arms: Hells HighwayMoto GP 08Spiderman: Webs of ShadowsFar Cry 2Soul Calibur IVMidnight Club: Los AngelesTales of Vesperia (soon come)

update 06-11-08Gamertag: Risky380GamesFifa09PES2009Battlefield bad companySmackdown vs Raw 2009Beijing 2008forza motorsport 2the bourne conspiracyGTA IVFallout 3James Bond: Quantum Of SolaceHalo 3Saints row 2Secret Service UltimateFable 2NBA LIVE 09Gears Of War 2Brothers In Arms: Hells HighwayMoto GP 08Spiderman: Webs of ShadowsFar Cry 2Soul Calibur IVMidnight Club: Los AngelesTales of Vesperia (soon come)
u fukin wasteman can't wait till you get banned

yh tru bt im usin above 1.4but im not that dumb to do an update 1 game is askin me 2 do n it aint out till nxt week friday lolbut yh wen i gt banned i gt banned, got my backup flashed 360 n dat so yh....whatever happens happens init
aint iextreme 1.4 the latest firmware???
yeah it is...improved version of 1.3 with few addin onsif im right., 1.3 never had no proper firmware detection- Added support for Samsung ms19- Added prompt for Samsung firmware to copy version strings.This will allow for those who want their ms25,ms21,or ms19 to report as a ms28.- Added Xtreme/iXtreme version detection in the hacked source- Added extra check of BenQ key range for odd BenQ firmware revisions- Rewrote firmware and version detection. Works properly with all spoofed firmware.- Added spoofed firmware detection so it will be harder 4 microsoft to find out that youre playin a reboor copy

Risky on your list you've got that you've accomplished achievements on Gears 2 october time.. if someone sees that and reports you, say good bye to your account.That's how hard it really is.
exactly my point little things like that people overlook and think i cant get caught (not u risky, people in general). not hard to get caught out, especially with pricks on games who get cocky when they are pissed they are losing e.g. the racist wastes on fifa who proper look into all your stats etc when u beat them.

Risky on your list you've got that you've accomplished achievements on Gears 2 october time.. if someone sees that and reports you, say good bye to your account.That's how hard it really is.
if i get bannedi'd ring microsoft and tell them they need to stop watchin mans gamertag so hard (never dat)and i dnt think ill get banned cuz ppl file reports at me..i know wwhat will happen i jst go dwn for a temporary ban, ring microsoft to unban your gamertag n das it..seen it happen b4 and my sisters mans bro works 4 microsoft so i am very comfyboi..lol ting is im just not worried at all..i got anova 360 as backup

Reports you how? File complaint don't do sh*t you have to get bare of them for xbox to get on to you.You think that they're gonna waste P calling microsoft?Be real

Reports you how? File complaint don't do sh*t you have to get bare of them for xbox to get on to you.You think that they're gonna waste P calling microsoft?Be real
You obviously haven't played Xbox live enough to know that there's neeks that would do anything to get guys banned just cause you beat them at 1 game..Just saying init.

You obviously haven't played Xbox live enough to know that there's neeks that would do anything to get guys banned just cause you beat them at 1 game..Just saying init.
:lol: reminded me of when my cuzin got banned

if i get bannedi'd ring microsoft and tell them they need to stop watchin mans gamertag so hard (never dat)and i dnt think ill get banned cuz ppl file reports at me..i know wwhat will happen i jst go dwn for a temporary ban, ring microsoft to unban your gamertag n das it..seen it happen b4 and my sisters mans bro works 4 microsoft so i am very comfyboi..lol ting is im just not worried at all..i got anova 360 as backup
if they clocked ur box was flashed they wouldnt be giving you know temporary ban. Its illegal sh*t, they wouldnt go soft on you know matter who you know. u can have 10 xboxs i swear wen ur banned from xbox live your banned and thats it.