LOL PEOPLE THOUGHT RISKY COULDNT LOSE ANYMORE SELF RESPECT

Stamina Man

hes doing it for attention blatentlycan anyone give some background info on this whole story?
He wouldnt do it if he didnt have to.They know where he lives.. He ran a website with nuff mix cd's to download for free..Artists were pissed with it.. Frisco said that he owes him p's for loss of sales of Peng FoodBut this guy doesnt make any money... just any weed head... so they make him do forfeits to learn how serious 'bootlegging' can affect lives..Hard lesson learned...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im about as suprised as I would be if I saw a cow eating grass.Wickedest ting is bare man on her would do the same thing if they were in his situation.
doubt it he has a choice to go 2 da show or notand if frisco comes to his yard..what his pops aint der, no brothers or cousins if hes shookcould easily find a way of not going, ethier way tho hes pissed for life

That guy is a straight up pussyholetrying to be the new streetboy or something is scratcha ment to be bam bamhe should of just dealt with the matter and said from day dot and told frisco or neother person he bootlegged yeah i bootleg your cd's shutup if you carry on making noise i will start to shot them down edmonton seriously if he was from my way he would of been robbed and pimped already victims are spotted from a mile awaywonder who will win in a fight this guy or rhymezee

Guest TimeBomb
At least 90% of posters on here are blaitantly Riskys
boi i cant speak for no1 else but i come from an algerian military family, n thats not the way ive been bought up, pride and self respect was instilled in me, id rather take a beating than made to look a fool.

At least 90% of posters on here are blaitantly Riskys
boi i cant speak for no1 else but i come from a Family, n thats not the way ive been bought up, pride and self respect was instilled in me, id rather take a beating than made to look a fool.
i know i wont get my own show like straight way - but people are talking bout me [even if its in a bad way] & rinse.fm so through that i hope i will get a show:D
laugh.gif after reading that he comes like the kid who aint fully retarded so you try not to take the piss out off but he just ask for it all the time

This is why the grime scene wont blow when you got the artists running around threatening these little boysBUTTTT at the same time these guys are trying to make a living its like going to work 5 days a week for someone outside your company tocome tear your paycheck up. If hes gonna bootleg off artists work then he needs to be prepared for the consequences (eg taking a big beating not doing forefits to make your life look like billy mitchell's).

Doubt whatAt least 90% of posters on here are blaitantly moist
Fam that ain't even moist.She's CHOOSING to do these forfeits, not like man are taking her lunch money if she doesn't jump on a train with no shirt on.It's not even about being intimidated, the bitch thinks Frisco and Scratcha are her pals.

I Wouldnt even say mans a p*ssy just not streetwisegot in to deep now he dont know what to doRISKY IF UR READING THISTHESE MAN ARE NOT GONNA KILL YOU, SHANK YOU OR EVEN SERIOUSLY INJURE YOU OVER THIS NONSENCE THERE TAKING YOU OR A d*ckHEADIF IT WAS ME IL TELL MAN STRAIGHT THERE NO PEES FOR HIM AND I AINT DOING JACKIF MAN WANTS TO GET IN TO MAD SITUATIONS OR SIT ON BING OVER HIS DEADOUT MIXTAPE DAT HES NOT MAKING £££ FROM ANY WAY THEN IS UP TO HIMIF U DONT HAVE IT THESE PRICKS WILL JAM AND GO BACK TO STUDIO TO MAKE DEADOUT TUNESPS. YOU GET NO RAITING FOR THESE MOVES, IF U HUMILIATED WELL KNOWN ROAD GUYS AND CERTIFIED GOON BAGS FAIR ENUFFALLOW DOING THESE MADNESS TO A COMPUTER NEEK IS NOT EVEN FUNNY JUS MAKES MAN SICK

was that it? AndLow getting boyed like that
You say is that it but if you look at it from Frisco and some other emcee's point of view.. they're not moving cus of guys like this really. I would be abit pissed if i ran into one of the main guys behind it and i ws a big emceeBut then again i don't believe alot of mixtapes would even be heard if not for guys like Risky cus you ent guna go out and pay for what you expect to be an average mixpateReally i think Ghetto's mentallity towards this is he best where he said if u can afford it and you a fan go out and buy it t show support if u cnt afford it or you just ent that big a fan feel free to dwnload... least this way your getting heard

Doubt whatAt least 90% of posters on here are blaitantly moist
Fam that ain't even moist.She's CHOOSING to do these forfeits, not like man are taking her lunch money if she doesn't jump on a train with no shirt on.It's not even about being intimidated, the bitch thinks Frisco and Scratcha are her pals.

He isn't being forced to do this, he wants the exposure, he already saw how it worked for him with the Frisco thing, how they said he could bring his crew on the show another time. He wants a set on Rinse and wants to be big in the grime scene, if you read his posts on Grimeforum and HG-Mag he talks about how he's setting up a label, etc.