Nidge Weasle

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

g star have some sickle jackets
Jus about to say this as well!
Ive clocked this too.Never seen a GStar Jacket slippin.
*Waits for bredrin to see this*Yh G Star is nice tho when I have them kinna moneys i prolly will investI am nto really a bait make person if something is nice and I can I will,Same time I do look out for certain makesahh long

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Got a decent womens jacket from Uniqlo earlier today, their new stuff is nice (womens), very Gap-esq i've noticed.
Wait, let me get this straight, did you say you were shopping in the men's section?

• 1 month later...

I don't really do designer rather spend my money down the high street.- Jane Norman (esp love there accessories and clothes)- New look (more into the shoes)- H n M (mum showed me this shop from EARLY)- Next (everything I need)- Peacocks - Topshop- United Colours of Benneton (absolutely love this shop)

I've never understood the Next hype, like people going there at 5am for Boxing day sales and sh*t, sorry but the place is swag, never liked anything in there.Enlighten me
Same here!They got decent kids clothes, but as far as ladieswear, its absolutely pants imo.

I've never understood the Next hype, like people going there at 5am for Boxing day sales and sh*t, sorry but the place is swag, never liked anything in there.Enlighten me
Same here!They got decent kids clothes, but as far as ladieswear, its absolutely pants imo.
Get me, tell a lie, i used to wear their kids garms (obviously my mum chose and bought them) but seriously don't understand why they are still open, in this day and age, why would you buy from there when you have H&M, primark etc

i like City Candles and Maharishi sandlas,Dita sunglasses Purple Murder Surface samplesi like False T-shirts, Dover Street is off the handlesuch a good designer Junya Watanabe god damn youi like Yohji Mamamoto and a Mackbro sololeather Gucci belts and Guilty Brotherhood polo'si like Mont Blanc pens and moleskin paperi like Goyard bags and green Now or Latersmonocle magazine and Japanese MangaFutura, Noz Furatus and HTM trainersi like Street Fighter 2, i just really hat Zangiefonly Ken and Ryu i find it hard to beat Blankakeep a Wii ninja hanging and an Unkle album banginif you negative in energy then stay out the vicinity ofyea yea, them niggaz over there....