Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

the vibes last night were mad. proper hype ting.youngsta and hatcha f*cked it up as usual with the tight mixing. pinch and distance dropped some good tunes aswell. hijak vs chef was masssive! chef came out wid sum dirty mixes.too many reloads tho, they needed to just let it flow rather than pull every big drop. swear saxon got played by every dj in the main room and each time got at least 2 wheels. tune gt rinnsssed hard lol.
that must hav been f*ckin annoying!!

the vibes last night were mad. proper hype ting.youngsta and hatcha f*cked it up as usual with the tight mixing. pinch and distance dropped some good tunes aswell. hijak vs chef was masssive! chef came out wid sum dirty mixes.too many reloads tho, they needed to just let it flow rather than pull every big drop. swear saxon got played by every dj in the main room and each time got at least 2 wheels. tune gt rinnsssed hard lol.
that must hav been f*ckin annoying!!
ye it was just gettin long. i didnt even wanna hear it again after the last few lol.ive got kind of mixed feelings on certain parts of last night. if a few things were different i would of probably said that was a proper perfect night. vibes were so lively.i shud of hit a bomb or 2 but i was just feelin a bit kicked back after tokin on the sour.

ye i was just in the main room, i didnt wanna cut after cos it was long goin out and then i probably wouldnt get back in lol.after skream it emptied up a tiny bit which was sick. pinch and distance played the stamina anthems. they didnt play pinch's remix of V tho, i really wanted to hear the low frequencies come alive on the system for that tune.also der was baree chicks runnin round the place. sick night.

Guest Sorter.
n770275220_4646760_7122.jpgn770275220_4618685_8578.jpgslashn46233920254_2589.jpgjoined up so its all under 1 roof in hudds...Due to the hype from both events, we have all decided to join forces and For The First Time Ever We Bring Together 5 Of The Uk's Hottest Club Nites For the Ultimate urban event ,BOUNCE / SLAP n TICKLE / GARAGE NATION /PROMISE LAND & LOVE BUG In Conjunction With Frontline Fm Huddersfield. The only location big enough to host this sell out event for 2000 ravers from all across the country and do justice to this historic extravaganza will be the Club Society Music Complex – HudderfieldSATURDAY 29TH OF NOVMEMBER 2008,http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3685...eid=31682607461@ CLUB SOCIETY, 30 KIRKGATE, HUDDERESFIELD HD1 1QJ3 Room`s of the finest funky house, Bassline, garage & rnbPERFORMING LIVE.....4 of the biggests artist in the gameFLOOR ONECelebrating WILEY FT KANO & GHETTO’S NEW SINGLE “SHE’S GLOWING”Wiley will be doing an exclusive showcase to help celebrate the release of his latest track which is already causing more heat than WEARING MY ROLEXSKEPTA Performing "Rolex Sweep" PLUS MANY MORECRAZY COUSINZ Currently Playlisted On BBC 1XTRA 'A Playlist'Performing "Do You Mind, Bongo Jamz + Many More"Sasha perf all her hits+++ AND YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS ENOUGH..18 DJ SETS.....DJ Naughty “Heartless crew”Dr PyschoSuper DPaleFaceMystic MattSensationDestinyKristalLaundrySolid CGqDsoulFLOOR TWODJ Q BBC 1xtraNorthside Sound – DJ Bigga Bee Birthday celebrationBurgaboyAndy JayPyperSubzeroMC’s : VIPER, GEMINI, DT4 LIVE PA'S17 DJ'SWHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!All £13.50 & £17.50 tickets are now sold out, but limited £17 Coach tickets available from coach agents. Standard tickets now £20.00VIP Tickets £60.00

ye i was just in the main room, i didnt wanna cut after cos it was long goin out and then i probably wouldnt get back in lol.after skream it emptied up a tiny bit which was sick. pinch and distance played the stamina anthems. they didnt play pinch's remix of V tho, i really wanted to hear the low frequencies come alive on the system for that tune.also der was baree chicks runnin round the place. sick night.
Yeh for real there were some nice gal aboutI mostly was in the main room.. left for tubbys set and a bit of crisesVibes were alot though... lol at me getting told off because I slowed down.. I think it was just one of those nights.. everyone was on it

whynot was too sickim sure i heroin an bay :shiftyninja:
Lol @ this being this first time i didn't actually go :lol: rofl @ surpeme phoning me and playing me the rave, bastaaaard
LOL you know i was looking for two chinese guys and a black chick all night tryna spot you guys for last timeonly see one lil group so thought it must of been you*puts stalker glasses down*i agree with too many reloadslol @ eastern jam tune got rinseddddcaught some of plasticians set...was playing a bit of grime got me skanking nicely but i was in the main room at the back on the lil stage with my wooly onthere was pure girls plus pure fat guys and batty menamount of times guys would walk infront of me an stand like an inch away as if they was gna whine on me, had to tell a few guys to llow itmy raving stamina is slacking...was hurt @ innovation an was hurt at around 3am this morningrave was deadout for drugs too

Lol @ this being this first time i didn't actually go :lol: rofl @ surpeme phoning me and playing me the rave, bastaaaard
LOL you know i was looking for two chinese guys and a black chick all night tryna spot you guys for last timeonly see one lil group so thought it must of been you*puts stalker glasses down*i agree with too many reloadslol @ eastern jam tune got rinseddddcaught some of plasticians set...was playing a bit of grime got me skanking nicely but i was in the main room at the back on the lil stage with my wooly onthere was pure girls plus pure fat guys and batty menamount of times guys would walk infront of me an stand like an inch away as if they was gna whine on me, had to tell a few guys to llow itmy raving stamina is slacking...was hurt @ innovation an was hurt at around 3am this morningrave was deadout for drugs too
lol did u drop yday? was speakin to one guy, said he linked some MD from sumone in the rave and it was sh*t and did nuffin to him.that said, i saw nuff people who looked like they was just feelin it hard. nuff "huggin" goin on between the girls lolll.

lol did u drop yday? was speakin to one guy, said he linked some MD from sumone in the rave and it was sh*t and did nuffin to him.that said, i saw nuff people who looked like they was just feelin it hard. nuff "huggin" goin on between the girls lolll.
yeh got the ting in the dance aswelli never bought it still but was pretty sh*t

still awake from last nite, f*ckin at work nearly done now . . .f*ck*ng enjoy the nite, Caspa f*ckED set HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! ! ! people came out of nowhere and room was RAMMED ! ! ! Macz u might of spotted us . . .a dude rocking a white tee on the back NIKE MOB . . .bare girls that nite still . . .next is HYP HYP HYP

still awake from last nite, f*ckin at work nearly done now . . .f*ck*ng enjoy the nite, Caspa f*ckED set HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! ! ! people came out of nowhere and room was RAMMED ! ! ! Macz u might of spotted us . . .a dude rocking a white tee on the back NIKE MOB . . .bare girls that nite still . . .next is HYP HYP HYP
was bay wearing a hat?i had a crooks tee on...purple an green massive logo on the back and tommy hilfiger wooly hat

n770275220_4646760_7122.jpgn770275220_4618685_8578.jpgslashn46233920254_2589.jpgjoined up so its all under 1 roof in hudds...Due to the hype from both events, we have all decided to join forces and For The First Time Ever We Bring Together 5 Of The Uk's Hottest Club Nites For the Ultimate urban event ,BOUNCE / SLAP n TICKLE / GARAGE NATION /PROMISE LAND & LOVE BUG In Conjunction With Frontline Fm Huddersfield. The only location big enough to host this sell out event for 2000 ravers from all across the country and do justice to this historic extravaganza will be the Club Society Music Complex – HudderfieldSATURDAY 29TH OF NOVMEMBER 2008,http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3685...eid=31682607461@ CLUB SOCIETY, 30 KIRKGATE, HUDDERESFIELD HD1 1QJ3 Room`s of the finest funky house, Bassline, garage & rnbPERFORMING LIVE.....4 of the biggests artist in the gameFLOOR ONECelebrating WILEY FT KANO & GHETTO’S NEW SINGLE “SHE’S GLOWING”Wiley will be doing an exclusive showcase to help celebrate the release of his latest track which is already causing more heat than WEARING MY ROLEXSKEPTA Performing "Rolex Sweep" PLUS MANY MORECRAZY COUSINZ Currently Playlisted On BBC 1XTRA 'A Playlist'Performing "Do You Mind, Bongo Jamz + Many More"Sasha perf all her hits+++ AND YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS ENOUGH..18 DJ SETS.....DJ Naughty “Heartless crew”Dr PyschoSuper DPaleFaceMystic MattSensationDestinyKristalLaundrySolid CGqDsoulFLOOR TWODJ Q BBC 1xtraNorthside Sound – DJ Bigga Bee Birthday celebrationBurgaboyAndy JayPyperSubzeroMC’s : VIPER, GEMINI, DT4 LIVE PA'S17 DJ'SWHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!All £13.50 & £17.50 tickets are now sold out, but limited £17 Coach tickets available from coach agents. Standard tickets now £20.00VIP Tickets £60.00
I predict some madness!

Guest Sorter.

cheeeze.looks like that will be a big one then.... feds have had the takeaway street locked off every night for the last few weeks....better hope they do that tonight or that sh*t will come like fightclub....the after party will be GRIM aswell....n770275220_4646857_8460.jpgn770275220_4646860_9475.jpghahahahaha

was bay wearing a hat?i had a crooks tee on...purple an green massive logo on the back and tommy hilfiger wooly hat
ahhhh yea with glasses . . .i think i saw u aswell . . . was u near the speakers ? ? ? at 00.15 - 01.00 KODE 901.00 - 02.00 YOUNGSTA v HATCHA

ahhhh yea with glasses . . .i think i saw u aswell . . . was u near the speakers ? ? ? at 00.15 - 01.00 KODE 901.00 - 02.00 YOUNGSTA v HATCHA
more or less same spot all night, at the back but on the lil stage bit wernt near speaks that often...mainly near the middle but couldve seen me near there

ahhh mostly at the end of the night we was chilling at the stage well on the floot in the middle . . .bay was chill cuz he was tired lol i was skanking all nite . . .was WhyNot? better then Fwd x Rinse ? ? ?
i found FWD vs Rinse better. not as rammed and bigger space. the system in scala is big tho.similar nights tho for vibes.

ahhh mostly at the end of the night we was chilling at the stage well on the floot in the middle . . .bay was chill cuz he was tired lol i was skanking all nite . . .was WhyNot? better then Fwd x Rinse ? ? ?
i found FWD vs Rinse better. not as rammed and bigger space. the system in scala is big tho.similar nights tho for vibes.
i didnt go to the 14th birthday...but the one before that i thought scala was better...much better venue, better line up, & more gash

i didnt go to the 14th birthday...but the one before that i thought scala was better...much better venue, better line up, & more gash
im talkin about the last one after the bday one, in october...where benga did a stage dive :lol:the vibe was proabably the same as why not, same amount of choongers der aswell. sligthly less rammed tho and i prefer the end as a venue to scala.