Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

JEEZ METROPOLIS WAS LIVEFirst DnB raveLondon Elektricity, High Contrast n Rusko + Caspa absolutely f*cked it up.Really got into about half of Scratch Pervert's set.Leeds >>>>>>>>>____________________.Student life is sick
hahawait till i upload the dam vidsbe skankin ard

DO IT AGAIN Launches it's brand new weekly friday residency on friday 28th november @142-Ealing.Each week you will be entertained by the finest Dj's in London alongside special guests playing the best in old skool, funky house, bashment & R&B.HotsteppaPioneerMA1Marcus NastyInvasion CrewSupa DQuinceyLewis & WilliamsChuckieAizi RobinsonRaw VybesKumfyAlpoMarc RyderDouble DLadies FREE B4 1030Gents £5 B4 1030 mre ther afterStrictly Over 18'sDoors open @ 9pmn538031003_1615432_6901.jpgn538031003_1615431_6733.jpg

DO IT AGAIN Launches it's brand new weekly friday residency on friday 28th november @142-Ealing.Each week you will be entertained by the finest Dj's in London alongside special guests playing the best in old skool, funky house, bashment & R&B.HotsteppaPioneerMA1Marcus NastyInvasion CrewSupa DQuinceyLewis & WilliamsChuckieAizi RobinsonRaw VybesKumfyAlpoMarc RyderDouble DLadies FREE B4 1030Gents £5 B4 1030 mre ther afterStrictly Over 18'sDoors open @ 9pmn538031003_1615432_6901.jpgn538031003_1615431_6733.jpg
Dem ones. Who's there THIS week?

Why is there so much going on this weekend, this is stupid now.Not even attending any of it now, cousin's birthday rave in Neasden, she wants me to play.

WhyNot @ Scala
straightits dubstep still
u reaching?
i havent got tickets (they sold out now anyways)but got some work ting..my old manager is tight with pokes so ima probably reach afteran the vids an review soon comechase an status smashed it with eastern jam
lol. they must of dropped the vip of that im guessing.they need to make more stuff like bits, their walkin a fine line rinsing that same sound.

spider u reaching tomorrow?
ye ye.it better not be as ram jam as i think its gna be.they shud of picked a better venue still. it SHOULD be all about oris jay and coki banging it out with the roots of dubstep but if its gna be the room where the bar is i dnt think it will do the sets justice.and tryna catch sumone specific is probably nt gna happen. half n hour sets it looks like.

spider u reaching tomorrow?
ye ye.it better not be as ram jam as i think its gna be.they shud of picked a better venue still. it SHOULD be all about oris jay and coki banging it out with the roots of dubstep but if its gna be the room where the bar is i dnt think it will do the sets justice.and tryna catch sumone specific is probably nt gna happen. half n hour sets it looks like.
havent been to scala beforebut when it was at ministry i thought that was a pretty decent venue for what was there