Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

I prefer to call it survival of the fittest.If you were part of my team you would have had a whale(?) of a time.
I was rolling with my cousin, his wasteman wannabe bad but can't handle his drink bredrin, and two of my friends, one of whom is a skinny white boy that loves bassline, the other is a black boy that sounds posher than most white boys I know. Wasn't exactly a unit I'd take to the frontline.

Guest Logster
I prefer to call it survival of the fittest.If you were part of my team you would have had a whale(?) of a time.
I was rolling with my cousin, his wasteman wannabe bad but can't handle his drink bredrin, and two of my friends, one of whom is a skinny white boy that loves bassline, the other is a black boy that sounds posher than most white boys I know. Wasn't exactly a unit I'd take to the frontline.
I creased.Eks is so joke.

Dan Early. Over 23's is a pisstake. I don't appreciate it. I don't wanna have to go to another Midlands jungle rave this year but if this is how promoters are gonna go on...
Its there mainly to attract a mature crowd bro, it's not strict. Have your pre bought ticket and come correctwith the dress code and you'll get in fine. Bring ID also even if ur under 23.

Touched I Wanna Funk U @ The Livery on Sat.Got cartwheeled. Security was some joke three fassys and some aggy Polish chick baddin up girls in the queue. Locked everyone in come 2am so the back doors got buss and people were hanging out the back to smoke/smoke in the rave.It was a good thing everyone was on a nice vibe or it would have been a duck and dive thing to get out unscathed.Music was tidy though.