Sat/Sunday Football - Premiership, La Liga & Bundesliga

Young £

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

I'm actually ashamed of myself for thinking the barcodes would get anything from this game.I swear this is relegation form?It's bait Keegan will walk though, writing is on the wall.It's set up for one of them dramatic press confrence where he cries and tell everyone that no-one gets Newcastle like he did.Why they didn't go with Deschamps i'll never know.Pretty funny to see Owen in a team like that mind.It's probably his current level.

Saha got injured in the warm up, knee againnext season hes definitly gone
f*ck that nucca, on a real f*ck him.He's done.No one frustrates me more than that guy, I'm convinced he gets injured on purpose.
Yeh gotta agree, he's too frustratingNeeds to go in the summer

Guest Sho Case
lol @ the newcastle fans who were celebrating when keegan came. mans been a death note for them.
I was one of the sensible ones.
sig is sick necksta

kuyt would get 12-15 in another side... Torres never really got that much in La Liga. Even though you knew he was good, shows the level of defending in this country.

kuyt would get 12-15 in another side... Torres never really got that much in La Liga. Even though you knew he was good, shows the level of defending in this country.
or maybe becuase hes now playing in a top 4 side rather than a midtable side....

or maybe becuase hes now playing in a top 4 side rather than a midtable side....
1 Real Madrid 26 592 Barcelona 26 543 Villarreal 26 474 Atletico Madrid 26 44them sideways steps there.