Sat/Sunday Football - Premiership, La Liga & Bundesliga

Young £

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

How the f*ck did we lose!Some bullshit ref!Takes the f*ck*ng piss!We out played them all over the f*ck*ng park!Some bullshit thing!Big up Pig coming on and giving away a penatly!My mum would have done better.Rooney was standing behind him yet he still felt the need to take that corner flag lover down.Wanted us to win this thing badly!FFS!

I'm so pissed off right now.THIS HAPPENS EVERY f*ck*ng TIME TO US.Last time we finished 6th - Milwall got to the final (without playing a Premiership team until the final) embaressingly lost and got Europe...Same thing is gonna happen again with someone - you should only get a european place if you WIN the fa cup IMO.Now we, can finish 6th and get interto, how on earth is that fair?

Guest The Member

LMFAO @ this being real some jokeang tite this dreamsickest one in historycant wait till i wake up and watch soccer am in the morningshould be good

joke tingpoor ref decisions, rooney, and stupid subsitions cost us..knew it werent gonna be our day when that Carrick chance didnt go in, f*ck SAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpissed offlol @ our season falling apartwe have a 7 day break now and Derby away next, after todays hair dryers and a week of training, derby should be getting a 5-0..

Guest Tronics

We're gonna have to go some to ensure we win something this season.The Prem is looking most likely tbh.But as long as this defeat gives us the kick up the arse we need i wont complain.But for now im soo pissed!Can't believe we didn't win this thing.Did anyone see Carrick trying to walk the ball into the net?I swear from that point....

Guest Tronics

The barcodes need to ease my pain today i swear.Can't believe we're not in the cup.What will it be like without us in it?We make this cup what it is.We probably deserved to win it more then ever.Scholes had probably one of his worst games today.Offers nothing going forward, just another DM now.

I know u man are panicking. let me outline the remainder of your season.

Saturday, 15 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueDerby v Man Utd, 15:00 - easy 5-0 winWednesday, 19 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Bolton, 20:00 - dropped pointsSunday, 23 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Liverpool, 13:30 - dropped points if torres is fitSunday, 30 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Aston Villa, 13:30 (2 days before CL QF) = dropped pointsSunday, 06 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMiddlesbrough v Man Utd, 13:30 - dropped points always struggel vs boro + cl exit hangoverSunday, 13 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Arsenal, 16:00 - draw at bestSaturday, 19 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueBlackburn v Man Utd, 15:00 - drop points at ewodd parkSaturday, 26 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueChelsea v Man Utd, 15:00 - drop pointsSaturday, 03 May 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v West Ham, 15:00 - league is over by now. drop points againSunday, 11 May 2008Barclays Premier LeagueWigan v Man Utd, 15:00 - finish season with a win vs already relegated wigan

Saturday, 15 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueDerby v Man Utd, 15:00 - easy 5-0 winWednesday, 19 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Bolton, 20:00 - dropped pointsSunday, 23 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Liverpool, 13:30 - dropped points if torres is fitSunday, 30 March 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Aston Villa, 13:30 (2 days before CL QF) = dropped pointsSunday, 06 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMiddlesbrough v Man Utd, 13:30 - dropped points always struggel vs boro + cl exit hangoverSunday, 13 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v Arsenal, 16:00 - draw at bestSaturday, 19 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueBlackburn v Man Utd, 15:00 - drop points at ewodd parkSaturday, 26 April 2008Barclays Premier LeagueChelsea v Man Utd, 15:00 - drop pointsSaturday, 03 May 2008Barclays Premier LeagueMan Utd v West Ham, 15:00 - league is over by now. drop points againSunday, 11 May 2008Barclays Premier LeagueWigan v Man Utd, 15:00 - finish season with a win vs already relegated wigan
Blantant sh*t talking is a bannable offence in the sports room now, 1st warning

Blantant sh*t talking is a bannable offence in the sports room now, 1st warning

knew we were gnna have one of those days from the penalty decisionrooney needs to stop playing like me f*ck ends football your a pro stop tryna take the piss out of people and scoring rudeboy goals just do your f*ck*ng job then do that arggghhhhhhhbut why are arsenal fans and spurs fans also hyping up my line like we didnt knock them out already 1 liverpool fan just got a straight "reject call"

We best win the league now, swear down. deep down i'd like the champions league as well, but i can see liverpool somehow jameying their way to the final and probably winning it, especially if they finish 5th in the league.

FERGIE OUTSCHOLES OUTROONEY OUTFOR f*ck'S SAKEFor how long I have been saying Scholes is sh*t. He plays one good game against FULHAM and now he is back? f*ck OFF. I don't want him anywhere near the first team. HE IS FINISHED!!!Rooney has been sh*t for a few months as well. Tries to play like the flair players, but he needs to get it into his head that he aint that type of baller, he has not got the required culture in his touch.TEVEZ AS WELL, guy just runs with ball when players are crowding him, he does not have the attributes for it. He does it 60% of the time.SAHA IS FINISHED, so infact SAHA OUT!!!Bring back Campbell, elevate Welbeck. Let Rooney train with the reserves. Tevez Campbell/Welbeck upfront for the reast of the reason.NOT ARSEDf*ck OFF!!!