Post a picture: Before and after...

Guest Vaseline

Guest Flat Eric
TBH if you've never tasted it your opinion is invalid.
I've heard this argument used to justify a lot of things.
If you've never tasted p*ssy your opinion is invalidedit in before quote

Guest Esquilax
lol Esquilax come exactly like them neeky white kids u just wanna punch in the face
co sign. serious internet guy. mans 14 he shud be playing outside doing wotever emo's do.where did u get ur sig from? i swear that aint biggiebiggie01.jpgjust dnt look like him.
lol at the stereotyping on this forumthe last place i'd think to find it

first you admit to having to wipe old mens chocolate holes as part of ure jobnow ure an open advocate of tripeew, just ew
If eveyone had your attitude then all the helpless old people won't have people to care for them. If your mother/father/grandparents fell ill...I would ahve that responsibility of caring for them.. so shut ur face.
lucky theyre all dead and i dont give a sh*t eh?see what i did? give a sh*t? as in the stuff you wipe for money?
a care home is not all about people waiting in a line for u to wipe their arse kmt... ur any yout... when you've experienced sh*t in life... wiping an old persons arse means NOTHING. so go back to studying for ur G.C.S.Es init.
On a level I think thats a really good thing of you to do.You should give yourself pat a on the back though..I think it says a lot about a person when they are willing to help others..

Tbh when I first saw tripe and smelt it... I thought ...f*ck off am I eating that sh*t.. then one day my mumsie made soup and I ate it... whilst eating it I asked her what it is... and she told me.. tripe... I thought seen... carried on.So now... I don't say ewww... I just let people get on with it. Its a forum so I dont care what u lot have to say about it... but when m eating something in sum1 says eww in my FACE... its arms... because dats rude.Oh yea... Thank you Cipher n Cockney Thug :D

Guest Esquilax
Lol at wasting time on Esquillax.From time the emo faggot c*nt posted his pic and started a thread about getting f*cked over by a bunch of 14 year old hoes you know he's lost.
hahawelp, you got me thar!

Guest Flat Eric
Tbh when I first saw tripe and smelt it... I thought ...f*ck off am I eating that sh*t.. then one day my mumsie made soup and I ate it... whilst eating it I asked her what it is... and she told me.. tripe... I thought seen... carried on.So now... I don't say ewww... I just let people get on with it. Its a forum so I dont care what u lot have to say about it... but when m eating something in sum1 says eww in my FACE... its arms... because dats rude.Oh yea... Thank you Cipher n Cockney Thug :D
Allow justifying it.Just cos Jay Z justified his thug dont mean you gotta justify your tripe.

Guest Esquilax
:Dits not the tripe maaaayne...Im not bothered who don't like it lolits dat stoopid neeky yout trying a ting. Im on a drinking ban... no Wray for me for a while :D
internetforumcooljets

Guest Flat Eric
Hello. Ive had reports that Esquikos is being harassed online. Please can everyone leave him alone.
Twat. I've had words with your brat to leave my Soca alone.

Guest Esquilax
Someone tell him to die and join his parents in their grave.kkthanxbai.
flat eric says for me to allow you cuz he wants your vaginal secretions on his personparents arent dead btwlul

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Someone tell him to die and join his parents in their grave.kkthanxbai.
flat eric says for me to allow you cuz he wants your vaginal secretions on his personparents arent dead btwlul
Check their room.I am very good at what I do, yknow..