Post a picture: Before and after...

Guest Vaseline

• 2 weeks later...
Light soup with meat, tripe, cows foot and okro..with noodles.dscf0723vk0.jpgdscf0724is9.jpg
Dont know what kina fckry that taste like. But from you cant see you're own reflection in your bowl after youve finished = PHAILSwear I memba u moaning one time about the men gettin all the meat at dinner in some random topic.Now you know why.

Light soup with meat, tripe, cows foot and okro..with noodles.dscf0723vk0.jpgdscf0724is9.jpg
Dont know what kina fckry that taste like. But from you cant see you're own reflection in your bowl after youve finished = PHAILSwear I memba u moaning one time about the men gettin all the meat at dinner in some random topic.Now you know why.
Men eat 1st, women wash up then they serve themselves.

All the meat was waxed off though lol... jus some lickle tiny bits of noodles n two spoons of soup.

Tripe is lovely... care not.
what does it taste likeplease try to explain
Its...chewy lol.. but it doesn't really have a taste.
i used 2 eat it until my dad showed me its wat he fed his dogs but i actually liked the texture, never had anything in my mouth thats felt the same since (minds, gutter, out)

ok excuse my slowness but WTF is tripe????
Beef tripe is usually made from only the first three of a cow's four stomach chambers, the rumen (blanket/flat/smooth tripe), the reticulum (honeycomb and pocket tripe), and the omasum (book/bible/leaf tripe). Abomasum (reed) tripe is seen much less frequently, owing to its glandular tissue content. Tripe is also produced from sheep, goats, and pigs. Unwashed (or "green") tripe includes some of the stomach's last content, smells very unappetizing and is unsuitable for people, but is a favorite of many dogs and other carnivores and is often used in dog food. It is called green, although its colour is often brown or grey, because of its high chlorophyll content from undigested grass. For human consumption, tripe must be washed and meticulously cleaned.df06_08-06_tripe.jpg