What Drug(s) Would You Try (if you havent alredy)...

spiderman

Safe for the advice.Tell me suttin. I know heads that just do pills when their at home chilling with friend or their chick. How can something that makes you enjoy a rave so much also make jammin in your house just as enjoyable?
Lol that is a good question.I think it is just the feeling/buzz.Like when your in a rave and you hear a sick song on pills you just go mad because of the feeling.When ur just cotching it feels good because of the buzz your getting.Hope that explains it sort of. You would have to do both to understand.Thing is when i first tried a pill i was 16 so didnt really go raving so just use to sit in a friends house doing em.I think it was sort of better that way because ur in a safe enviorenment.Like in a rave mad sh*t can happen and if its ur first time you dunno what to expect.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried:WeedEcstasySpeedShroomsCokePiperazines (BZP/MCPP)Only other drug im interested in trying is L.S.D but i havnt found any yet
how was this for you? ive had it before and was rushing my arse off, but last time i had it it did f*ck allketamin is a pretty crazy drug, its like nothing ive had before, it really detaches you from a usual and even altered states, you enter a 3rd dimension aka a ket holecoke, weed, pills all pretty standard, i do like a good pill at a good rave, and if your with all your mates on a comedown the banter is on some next level

I have tried:WeedEcstasySpeedShroomsCokePiperazines (BZP/MCPP)Only other drug im interested in trying is L.S.D but i havnt found any yet
how was this for you? ive had it before and was rushing my arse off, but last time i had it it did f*ck allketamin is a pretty crazy drug, its like nothing ive had before, it really detaches you from a usual and even altered states, you enter a 3rd dimension aka a ket holecoke, weed, pills all pretty standard, i do like a good pill at a good rave, and if your with all your mates on a comedown the banter is on some next level
I absolutely f*ck*ng hate the stuff, done it by accident as its in all them horrible 'Rockets' pills thah have been flooding the U.K

never usd any drugs b4lookin to hit up shrooms maybe sumtimes this yrsome1 inform me of the risks plzpossibly prices too plz not lookin to roll up to a tree and they bump me on sum pochantos ting.also would nevr do any propr drugsmight try weed one day when i'm high on alcohol & life
i think when they was legal they was more safe. thats when i had them. 1st time it just made us really giggly. second time we got them from camden market, it was alot more intese. colours where more bright, head was light, hands were tingly and i was more spaced out. my friend then went abit nuts and got really paranoid which made me paranoid. my kitten was hyper and i thought she had taken some of them aswell. up until that point it was the best. my advice would be only do them with people you are completly comfortable with, otherwise you will think horrible thoughts.
never usd any drugs b4lookin to hit up shrooms maybe sumtimes this yrsome1 inform me of the risks plzpossibly prices too plz not lookin to roll up to a tree and they bump me on sum pochantos ting.also would nevr do any propr drugsmight try weed one day when i'm high on alcohol & life
cant remember the risks, i never tried these tho, i know heads rates them/easy to grow but the time for me to do such a thing is past.they aint that expensive afaik but quite harder to come by,unless u got that hippie connect
ain't expensive, taste like sh*t tho-had to mix it into a yoghurt in the end .Weren't bad. Nice and mellow.We had some ambient music and lights in the room-just remember everything being europhic and laughing a lotOne kid f*cked it tho. Did shrooms AND lsd, started getting repressed thingymabobs
sounds live imowill be trying when i find a farmer or sum1 who shotts them :-/

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Haven''t read the thread, but has anyone tried crack?Would you recommend it to a friend?
I'd recommend it to you
Thanks, I consider you a close personal friend of mine too.

Guest AnkleMurda
LOL @ needing drugs to enjoy life.
dry.gif
Difference between needing drugs to enjoy your lifeAnd taking them to make it even better.
LOL aint much difference is there.Some of you need hugs swear down

I absolutely f*ck*ng hate the stuff, done it by accident as its in all them horrible 'Rockets' pills thah have been flooding the U.K
you could buy bzp in shops a few years back right? i got some of it a while back that my friend got from one of them bong shops in market and he said it was legal, and we got some last week we had to order from new-zealand and it was sh*tthem rockets pills were sh*thave u had them red Motorola's? they are well good

Guest dynamat
dry.gif
Difference between needing drugs to enjoy your lifeAnd taking them to make it even better.
Difference is drugs would make your night better.which makes you no better a person than anyoen who takes them

Guest AnkleMurda
dry.gif
these e heads give each other hugs all day long still
LOL

Guest dynamat
dry.gif
these e heads give each other hugs all day long still
EURGHits not that time

you could buy bzp in shops a few years back right? i got some of it a while back that my friend got from one of them bong shops in market and he said it was legal, and we got some last week we had to order from new-zealand and it was sh*tthem rockets pills were sh*thave u had them red Motorola's? they are well good
Yea, BZP is legal you can get it almost anywhere.aint tried any motorolas yet but ill be kepping an eye out for them. All the pills in my area are dud at the moment and its pissing me off now lol