If you found out that you only had 48hrs to live

JOHN DOE

I would try to bone every girl as humanely possible and get them pregnant ( haha bitches) Go to my secondary school and f*ck up every teacher who is still there that did me wrong.Jack bare stuff and money from all the places that i would ever want to steal from and give it to my family Get revenge on all those who pissed me off.Donate as much sperm as possible On the 47th hour i would go to church and repent for the 46 hours of kaos that i created and for my sins that i done throughout my life probz more but i cant think of them all

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologise to anyone i did wrong, let loved ones know how much i love them, let people know what i trully felt for them, reflect and remember the good times.I wouldn't do drugs or alcohol, wouldn't taint my last hours of life.Oh and i'd send out all the beats i ever made, give my mum my bank details. Spend it in Half Moon Bay, Antigua, listening to Dwele etc.

Apologise to anyone i did wrong, let loved ones know how much i love them, let people know what i trully felt for them, reflect and remember the good times.I wouldn't do drugs or alcohol, wouldn't taint my last hours of life.
cheeeeez get out of my head*throws up the b16*

Apologise to anyone i did wrong, let loved ones know how much i love them, let people know what i trully felt for them, reflect and remember the good times.I wouldn't do drugs or alcohol, wouldn't taint my last hours of life.
Replecting and remembering the good times will only make you sad... smh... ametuers (sp)

lol, pissed if you did all of that then got told ure gonna survive after allI would, go partyin, spend time with loved ones, i would say shoppin, but theres no point seeing as i wouldnt live to use the stuff .. create my own r.i.p thread on here [ijoke] .. erm alton towers, just have fun more time.

Replecting and remembering the good times will only make you sad... smh... ametuers (sp)
Nah not at all you know, i do it daily, it makes me smile.X-T *Throws up B and 1 and 5 and 1 toe*Official B16 sistren now.

Might make you sad but my life's been pretty darn good considering circumstances. So I'll reflect and toast the good times.

hmmi really dont know if i would tell my fam, i wouldnt want them to go through 48 hours of knowing i was going to dye. i would spend about 2/3 hours writing a letter to all my family.watch some of my fave dvd'slisten to some of my fave musicshag any females i couldgo to my old school and sort some people outget revenge on a lot of people, especially a few community support officers and police around the way who think their gods giftlet my friends know wat i really think of themhopfully there would be a qpr gamedrink an amazing amount of beernot know what im doin for a long timethen just sit in drunken tears before i die or be so drunk i forget im bout to die orrr be drunk and get in fights with people and stuff just anythin to take my mind of dying

Erm.......... Id probably overdraw my bank account (screw HSBC) go see a couple dealers 4 da premium grade den hit the nearset city centre 2 get pissed/lash loose chicks. And if im honest with myself, Id probably cause a WHOLE HEAP of trouble/confusion on VIP2? Ur probably thinkin rite now y wud u cause trouble? Well.....y not? Im dead weight in 48 hours!**Flips middle finger 2 admins 4 no apparent reason whatsoever**Id probably start the following fake rumors :1) I hacked the original VIP2 cus i wanted the turquoise skin2)Seriouss doesnt exist. Roots just made her up as a social experiment 2 see who would talk 2 her3)Eduardos got 3 legs. The 1 that got broke is actually a spare4)Anti Social was a russian spambot sent by the KGB to kill u all.And so on..............

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Call up certain girl, make them come jam with me till I dead/buss in them & also buss in a cup & get my sperm frozen, with a list of girls on my will who could use it.I would create my will.Failing someoen comin to my house, I'd jus go to a field somewhere & die.

Guest Lemons

Had this discussion in the office yesterday.Breakfast with my ma and pa at Smiths Of Smithfield.Hit road with my brothers.Play football with my football people.Jam with my gang (No Gary)Go out raving and get absolutely fandangled.Try and make babies with someone, but it's not been that easy in the past, so I wouldn't expect it to offer itself up on a silver platter.And at some point, I would like to be on a bus, locate someone playing music through their phone, and cut their head off.