When was the last time you went to church?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last went 8 years agoI was actually part of the billions of people that actually thought Church was something you are supposed to actually go to and was some place holy. But after reading some roman and jewish history I found out that Church is just an institution that fleeces people out of money and has no scriptural basis. I always wondered what part of the bible has followers building big worship houses with marble walls , stained glass windows, priests, pastors , bishops and all other fukkery. And all the pagan things that were fused into the church are probably the biggest reason i will never set foot in churches anyway.
lol this guy again... so the temple of jerusalem started by david and completed by solomon according to Gods directions which had all the splendour of the day, with gold, oak, and granite/limestone, which would probably have been one of the largest, the most expensive or glamourous buidling in that city at the time was also just to 'fleece' money out of people? and all the priests, and high priests were also just wastemen fleecing money off people, since a building and organisation of such a size can easily be administered by 2 people only..the priest and his wife perhaps? or perhaps it wasnt in scripture either, that part of the old testament was just added very recently i presume, :rollseyes:

Last went 8 years agoI was actually part of the billions of people that actually thought Church was something you are supposed to actually go to and was some place holy. But after reading some roman and jewish history I found out that Church is just an institution that fleeces people out of money and has no scriptural basis. I always wondered what part of the bible has followers building big worship houses with marble walls , stained glass windows, priests, pastors , bishops and all other fukkery. And all the pagan things that were fused into the church are probably the biggest reason i will never set foot in churches anyway.
lol this guy again... so the temple of jerusalem started by david and completed by solomon according to Gods directions which had all the splendour of the day, with gold, oak, and granite/limestone, which would probably have been one of the largest, the most expensive or glamourous buidling in that city at the time was also just to 'fleece' money out of people? and all the priests, and high priests were also just wastemen fleecing money off people, since a building and organisation of such a size can easily be administered by 2 people only..the priest and his wife perhaps? or perhaps it wasnt in scripture either, that part of the old testament was just added very recently i presume, :rollseyes:
You are an idiotA synagogue or temple is not a church !!!The temple of Solomon was built to house the Ark of the covenant and was only one of a kind. Churches are something totally different to synagogues .SOlomon never built a church he built a temple and every detail of the temple was YHWH given right down to the measurementsThe first church was not built by Anyone from the bible, the first church was built in the year 315 By emperor Constantine and it's called Constantines Basillica .Trier%20Basilica.jpgthe son of man called a temple a den of thieves Mark 11.15-17Acts 7:48 says teh creator does not live in Houses built by men so go figureIf you are dumb enough to think Priests , bishops and all teh fukkery in the church comes from the scriptures let me give you a history lessonPriests, bishops and the Garms they wear= orignate from Alexandrian worshippers of SerapisSunday worshipping= originates from worshippers of Mithraism which was roman soldiersChoirs , candles and pagan holidays= babylonAll the rubbish church goers follow is totally unscriptural and is just Roman pagan customs disguised

Churches come from Kirche's or Circe's . Which originate from Scotland and germany where they represented names of a sun goddess last i heard those places are not mentioned in the scriptures. next time you self hypnotize yourself to stupid ignorance better know the real history of such detestbale things carpre Deum

never bin church properlyonly used to go to do the browny guide parade at the methodist churchand that wasnt very oftenthen after that i went when i was on holiday in jamaica, walked in then walked out againmy cousin asked me to help him find some girlused to go rasta hq tho, i miss that, was kinda live

You are an idiotA synagogue or temple is not a church !!!The temple of Solomon was built to house the Ark of the covenant and was only one of a kind. Churches are something totally different to synagogues .SOlomon never built a church he built a temple and every detail of the temple was YHWH given right down to the measurementsThe first church was not built by Anyone from the bible, the first church was built in the year 315 By emperor Constantine and it's called Constantines Basillica .Trier%20Basilica.jpgthe son of man called a temple a den of thieves Mark 11.15-17Acts 7:48 says teh creator does not live in Houses built by men so go figureIf you are dumb enough to think Priests , bishops and all teh fukkery in the church comes from the scriptures let me give you a history lessonPriests, bishops and the Garms they wear= orignate from Alexandrian worshippers of SerapisSunday worshipping= originates from worshippers of Mithraism which was roman soldiersChoirs , candles and pagan holidays= babylonAll the rubbish church goers follow is totally unscriptural and is just Roman pagan customs disguised
Was expecting you to come into the thread

Was expecting you to come into the thread
some valid points yh buutnot everyone follows those RELIGIOUS ritualsFAITH nad RELIGION are very differentmy church is fire thoughgreek and black people >>>>>>>>

some valid points yh buutnot everyone follows those RELIGIOUS ritualsFAITH nad RELIGION are very differentmy church is fire thoughgreek and black people >>>>>>>>Last I checked Church is a religious ritual even the sunday going to church is an old mithraic religious ritual . A lot of christians are in denial and think spirituality is self hypnosis based on ignorance and blinding yourself to reality. All churches are steeped in so much pagan religious rituals that people do things that they don't even know. At the end of teh day it's really up to who you want to respect and obey the creator or laws of men. Churches will probably be the reason why Hell will be packed to teh brim because people have failed to heed the warnings and have chosen to blindly follow other blind men.

Last I checked Church is a religious ritual even the sunday going to church is an old mithraic religious ritual . A lot of christians are in denial and think spirituality is self hypnosis based on ignorance and blinding yourself to reality. All churches are steeped in so much pagan religious rituals that people do things that they don't even know. At the end of teh day it's really up to who you want to respect and obey the creator or laws of men. Churches will probably be the reason why Hell will be packed to teh brim because people have failed to heed the warnings and have chosen to blindly follow other blind men.
c/s reallybut on speakin to a number of born agains, i come to the conclusionthey are bang on this church and christianity thing because they are afraid of goin to hellthey see acceptin jesus christ as saviour, as a gaurantee of gettin in to heaveni was at this debate, and the muslims were sayin "we do what allah wants us to do, and at his mercy, we will go to heaven"all the christians are there laughin: " ahhaa, but whats the point if theres no guarantee"them lost believers there