Your girls kid = a constant reminder of bareback?

streets.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
What about her sucking d*ck before?
You also have to accept that this has happened.I'm sure my ex would have told her new man that I havent bussed in her mouth/onher chest/belly/thights on numerous occasions.She would be lying.
True, so many bitches lie. Me and my girl were honest though. My long term ex wasn't, she chatted sh*t from the start about sucking d*ck, should have seen that as a sign that she was wasted.
laugh.gif

LMFAOSAURUS @ that titleI think about it in exactly the same way. Don't even wana go near the pumpum nomore, thinking about a next mans piece as i get closer.(nohomo). But you have to man-up and rise to the occasion. Virgins arent easy to come by. f*ck mothers, too much hassle.

Guest Mr. BLK

ive dealt with females with kids before, and it didnt really bother mebut when a three year girl turns round, and says "are you my daddy?" thats the eye opener that lets when you know its time to splurt

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
ive dealt with females with kids before, and it didnt really bother mebut when a three year girl turns round, and says "are you my daddy?" thats the eye opener that lets when you know its time to splurt
Harsh.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
DONT BAREBACK. DONT DO IT. TRUST. ANYWAY VIRGINS ARE LONG, WHY DO U WANT TO SLAM A GIRL WHO IS GONA MOAN ' ITS HURTING ME' ALL THE TIME, f*ck THAT.
That is speaking from a sex perspective though.Not a 'girl' perspective.

Guest Mr. BLK
Harsh.
not at all, its not about that

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Never dealt with a chick with kids before, but its about being grown up because if your over the age of say 19 nearly every girl your gonna check for WILL have a past. If your only criteria for her being beat out numerous times is 'having a yout' then your naive. your chick could have been to the abortion clinic more times than shes been church but you'd never know.IF the babydaddy was always sniffing around getting involved in business that didn't inolve his kid then tht might be a problem.

At the end of teh day, you grow older and accept that you may not have been teh first to aprtake in certain acts. If you can accept that, it's a sign of your maturity.However, it's best those things aren't even brought up, because absolutely no one likes thinking about somenoe else's past sex life. It's a time where ignorance is bliss.

i havent got any any kids...but when i do have my kids, it'll be with the same women who i'll have a loving relationship with & be married 2....this will hopefully enable me to look at my kids each time and think of the gift her and God gave to me.....

woman have been going through this for years with men with MULTIPLE KIDS probably some or MOST of your mothers so stop being a bitch so what if she got kids.main reason i avoid girls with kids aint cos a next man got there first its because of the way they HANDLE sh*t or DONT HANDLE as it were women dont know how to draw the line thats all i have quarms with.