Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Pesrankings...

Tried to sign up to the site, got the activation email but I don't know my password? Sent the 'forgot email' but haven't got anything back.Pissed.Anyone else had this problem?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
use a differnt email addy. get a yahoo one.
Try that.I had this problem a long while ago I think...not too sure how i resolved it, I clicked forgot password & resend etc & one came through with one of those long digit passwords, then i just changed it from there I beleive..

use a differnt email addy. get a yahoo one.
Try that.I had this problem a long while ago I think...not too sure how i resolved it, I clicked forgot password & resend etc & one came through with one of those long digit passwords, then i just changed it from there I beleive..
I used my work email..I'll try yahoo...

lol @ me going down 44 places on the 360 version 'cause i lost 3 games against some of the top players on pro.Yet i still went up into the top 50 in the overall game.PESRANKINGS is a joke tbh.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I've sorted it now, thanks.Does pesrankings not have a forum of it's own?
It does, I am pretty sure that is the whole reason I signed up, cuz im sure it was before PES became online to the extent it is now.Although tbh, there are a fair few PESSOMETHING sites around, so I could be confused.

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=197071Reziw, you're seriously joining this?Might actually go as wellI don't want to waste £10 though, big guys are joining this but atleast you don't have to play any ofo them Scots.Sho case, this is the perfect chance for you to join in one of the big boy leagues.

Its a regular event with no financial backing, what else would you expect? that 50k thing was a one off laugh.gif

How many players are playing?Also, £125 1st, £25 2nd is some pisstake. It's a big difference.
up your levels an youll be fine

im just reaching cos its on my doorstep. i c matt try enter some comps still. shocase u free?? i wna c if iv uped my levels.£125 is a joke thou, cant even sop nuttin wid dat one pair of air max 90s and its basically gone.

co signu can change it after aswell go to my account n den change password.dem man r madd cool about tings still, ur not even allowed to trash talk or nuttin. and thats where i excell.

co signu can change it after aswell go to my account n den change password.dem man r madd cool about tings still, ur not even allowed to trash talk or nuttin. and thats where i excell.
yh truw say your fulla sh*tif that comp was on ps3 i wuda been therebun 360 tho

Guest Sho Case

gundam wheres a link to that HMV comp in summeri might join tha 360 1,dunno

Unless i find someone to drive me there, don't think ima join that Croydon one, shame as well 'cause that seem liked it was gunna be big.

PS3 is mainly Online events. Unless you're on going north laugh.gifThey will start doing that soon, not alot of PS3 pods though init.