Adebandicoot - "Call me Samson"

Rsonist

Samson lost all his power, not all his power in the league...Goals are goals.
But remember Samson grew his hair back before his death. So he regained his strength/powers.Just hope that happens with Adebandicoot, or you lot are looking at 4th place.
Still seven above you...
If thats what makes a succesful season for the all mighty arsenal fc, so be it.....
No but it leaves you nowhere to go.
Think you are de-tailing away from this thread now.Lets leave it at that.Like i said.Can Adebandicoot rid himself of the Samson tag this weekend?Place your bets now.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eduardo

You said NEVER gonna be a top player.I didn't say he would be but that it's basically silly to say he'll never be as he has a lot of improvements to make (which he admits himself) and the attitude and desire to be the very best he can be.Torres only has 2 more goals than him but he is rated so much more higher, see what I'm saying.

You said NEVER gonna be a top player.I didn't say he would be but that it's basically silly to say he'll never be as he has a lot of improvements to make (which he admits himself) and the attitude and desire to be the very best he can be.Torres only has 2 more goals than him but he is rated so much more higher, see what I'm saying.
*Puts on his mature hat *Fair enough, misunderstanding.We mutually agree he has a lot of improving to do to become a Top player...cool.

Guest ShabbzE3
Missed 4 SITTERS today.Then scores with his hand. He is a living joke.SMHThe Samson lives as far as im concerned.
Scored more then Burgertov , so what does that make him?

Guest ShabbzE3
:DI saw that topic.Havent heard a word of it. And to be honest let the taffy cunts do what they want.I didnt think the ICF still existed, same with Portsmouths lot. Im sure if they do end up going to teach the tafs a lesson they can handle it on their own.
Coolgoing to be a war in london on cup final dayBE ASURRED :D

You must have that link on Ctrl+C.sh*t story, disproved against Milan then when you first started clutching saying "lok at da league, e aint in dat so loz at im" that was disproved again today.You run out of straws or something?, dunno why you keep replying.*waits for wiki link*

Obviously hit a nerve with this Samson thing.Doesnt matter how you interpret it, before he got his haircut he was scoring for fun. After he had got his haircut, hadnt scored in the league since Feb 11th and today he bundled it in with his hand, add to that his tap ins in Europe. So thats "3 goals" in 2 months. I know you love your stats Buc, so compare that to his ratio before he got his haircut.Like i keep saying, Samson lives.