Adebandicoot - "Call me Samson"

Rsonist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at me anyway for arguing with a dude who believes wholehartedley in some hair-cut myth.Jeez.
Hardly a myth though is it...Adesamson with his long hair wud have had a double hatrick today instead he scored 1 goal with his hand and you lost 2-1

Guest Lemons
I still dont get why he put his hands up next to his head when he coulda just scored it with a normal header.
Because he wears a bandana around his face when he goes to bed.^*That looks a little bit like I've slept with him.

You said NEVER gonna be a top player.I didn't say he would be but that it's basically silly to say he'll never be as he has a lot of improvements to make (which he admits himself) and the attitude and desire to be the very best he can be.Torres only has 2 more goals than him but he is rated so much more higher, see what I'm saying.
Cos Torres has been doing it since he was 19Scored 15 goals every season for 5 seasonsAdetunde hit a purple patch hardly on the same scale