Adebandicoot - "Call me Samson"

Rsonist

Guest Eduardo

From time Adebayor and Benjani have BOTH scored more than any of your strikers you know it's time to give up aye?and LMAO @ the topic being killed after the first post

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eduardo
From time Adebayor and Benjani have BOTH scored more than any of your strikers you know it's time to give up aye?
Defintely.Benjani>>>>>>>>>>DimiAdetunde>>>>>>>Robbiefj laugh.gif fjdjfdfkgfgkfgkdgfdgfdgfdk@ that sort of thinking.Arsenal fans will CLUTCH to ANYTHING.
LMAO @ you not clocking that I was taking the piss out of YOUR beliefsAll this banter is sick tho, builds up for the weekend's big games.Man U LiverpoolChelsea ArsenalWho you got again?

Stop the clutching TF.How many goals did Adebayor have since his haircut?How many has he scored after it?Answer those 2 and tell me if he isnt a Samson or not.Going all the way back to the 1st post on this page, nice try to deflect it though TF. But dont pop any more blood vessels.

From time Adebayor and Benjani have BOTH scored more than any of your strikers you know it's time to give up aye?
Defintely.Benjani>>>>>>>>>>DimiAdetunde>>>>>>>Robbiefj laugh.gif fjdjfdfkgfgkfgkdgfdgfdgfdk@ that sort of thinking.Arsenal fans will CLUTCH to ANYTHING.
LMAO @ you not clocking that I was taking the piss out of YOUR beliefsAll this banter is sick tho, builds up for the weekend's big games.Man U LiverpoolChelsea ArsenalWho you got again?
lmao

Guest Eduardo
Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been branded the new Samson - because he has lost all his powers since having his hair cut and has not scored since the removal of his trademark braids.
laugh.gif
img.145243_t.jpgThem Spurs meant to be challenging the top 4 but ending mid table type failures :D

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been branded the new Samson - because he has lost all his powers since having his hair cut and has not scored since the removal of his trademark braids.
laugh.gif
img.145243_t.jpgThem Spurs meant to be challenging the top 4 but ending mid table type failures :D
So you are clutching onto a tap in that even Wally woulda scored.And im sure i got this quote referring to the LEAGUE.So dont try it.Or you will fail like TF.

lmao
TIGER BELOW PAR[PUSHA T]

Stop the clutching TF.How many goals did Adebayor have since his haircut?How many has he scored after it?Answer those 2 and tell me if he isnt a Samson or not.Going all the way back to the 1st post on this page, nice try to deflect it though TF. But dont pop any more blood vessels.
22 goals in 33 apearances.1 goal in 5 appearances.I've answered all these questions already, have you answered mine??? Yet you talk about me deflecting, ok...But hey lets all raise a cheer for the Tottenham fans who pointed out that Adebayor has one goal in 5 games, yet forgot to realise Robbie Keane's record is worse in recent games and over the season... CONGRATS RSONIST!

You can't twist the quote how you want laugh.gif It doesn't say in the league
Ok wait a minute.Lets put it this way. Before he scored against Milan, he was known as "Adecantscore" in the CL, thanks to 0 goals in his arsenal career in that tourny.In the league he was known as "Adebayor give him the ball and he will score" in reference to his scoring streak against sh*t teams and Tottenham that got him to the top scorers chart.Now he hasnt scored in the league since his haircut, and therefore hence the Samson name.And now arsenal fans are holding onto his only CL goal, as a way to back up he isnt a Samson.f*ck sake.... :D

Still posting?Not even a cheerleading ting.Its just everyone can see whagwarn except you. Just tryna warn you still.Even Lenny threw his condolonces in.
Of course your cheerleading. Cos your so far up there arse thinking this is "bait" that you dont realise that Rsonist didnt even expect to fail this badly.

22 goals in 33 apearances.1 goal in 5 appearances.I've answered all these questions already, have you answered mine??? Yet you talk about me deflecting, ok...But hey lets all raise a cheer for the Tottenham fans who pointed out that Adebayor has one goal in 5 games, yet forgot to realise Robbie Keane's record is worse in recent games and over the season... CONGRATS RSONIST!
laugh.gif Thread was done after the 1st post tbh. lol at trying to twist the quote cos it failed. serious CLUTCHING.You spurs fans must be bored

laugh.gif
So you are clutching onto a tap in that even Wally woulda scored.And im sure i got this quote referring to the LEAGUE.So dont try it.Or you will fail like TF.
The reaching...

But hey lets all raise a cheer for the Tottenham fans who pointed out that Adebayor has one goal in 5 games, yet forgot to realise Robbie Keane's record is worse in recent games and over the season... CONGRATS RSONIST!
Shut up you turd.Robbie scored on Sunday, Ade last scored early February.DIFFERENCES TF.Take your pick -joelStraws.jpg

lmao
LOOOOOOOOOOL

You can't twist the quote how you want laugh.gif It doesn't say in the league
Ok wait a minute.Lets put it this way. Before he scored against Milan, he was known as "Adecantscore" in the CL, thanks to 0 goals in his arsenal career in that tourny.In the league he was known as "Adebayor give him the ball and he will score" in reference to his scoring streak against sh*t teams and Tottenham that got him to the top scorers chart.Now he hasnt scored in the league since his haircut, and therefore hence the Samson name.And now arsenal fans are holding onto his only CL goal, as a way to back up he isnt a Samson.f*ck sake.... :D
I was the first to point out on HERE, that he hasnt scored in the Champions League and over the Milan games he had to deliver, news flash, he did...You nicked named him "Adecantscore" and "Adebenjani" when he was fluffying chances a season ago, ironically he at the same time was scoring against your team.In reference to his scoring streak in the league, he's scored a lot of goals against teams ironically above Spurs in the league.