Best Comedian

Trim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane

For me, every time Jamie Foxx takes the piss out of a certain celebrity, I can't take them serious no more...That LL Cool J sketch>>>>>[Jamie Foxx]''Hardcore rapper but he's glossy!''[Jamie Foxx]

On this side of the pond this guy is killing it...
frankie boyle ( think thats his name ) is a knoblet. he just is not funnyhe irritates the hell out of me
Oh....I thought he was quite funny :DAnyways...you think Alan Carr is funny...he tries to hard and his jokes are so predictable and rubbish. Or did you mean Jimmy Carr? laugh.gif

On this side of the pond this guy is killing it...
frankie boyle ( think thats his name ) is a knoblet. he just is not funnyhe irritates the hell out of me
Oh....I thought he was quite funny :DAnyways...you think Alan Carr is funny...he tries to hard and his jokes are so predictable and rubbish. Or did you mean Jimmy Carr? laugh.gif
alan carr is funny , i mean , come on , JUST LOOK AT HIS BEAVER FACE, that alone is enough to make you laugh.

the funniest comedian is lee evans or peter kay
forgot about peter gay , got some of his dvdsHARRY HILL, omg his tv burp show is to funnyare there any female comedians that you find funny ?

pauly shore shoulda NEVER done dat.........even if he was trying to be funy in a ironic way.....**SMH**anyway... back to the pointI use 2 like Joe Torry... feel he was under rated. Voice and Delivery was very jokes. Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock, Peter Kay, Eddie Murphy & Richard Pryor. All SickOne new guy called vincent oshana... some middle eastern dude... quite funny still.