Ikea

Jodie

ikea is a trap though, when you get there, it takes ages before you get out, you see so many cheap sh*t, it makes you want to buy everything, plus it's designed like a museum so you're basically supposed to go through the whole store before you leave

ikea is a trap though, when you get there, it takes ages before you get out, you see so many cheap sh*t, it makes you want to buy everything, plus it's designed like a museum so you're basically supposed to go through the whole store before you leave
Their way to make their money innit. Some shops do that.And whoever said about the meatballs....CO SIGNED!

Their mock up of a studio flat, the kind of oriental themed one with american style bar stools looked nice.I wouldn't mind a 1 bed studio if I could make mine like that one.

I aint been to Ikea in TIME but i remember when i was younger they used to have this room in the one by me that was like a cinema & just showed cartoons b2b all day for the whole time u was thereWas sick
Croydon, ground floor entrance, near the escalator to the 'museum'.Still there.