Indecent Proposal

LuLu

for a million pound ,i think i would do it but what if the guy is all old and crinkly ?eurgh i dunno, i would have to get VERY VERY DRUNK aka on the stage of passing , take a few drugs or something .depends what the man looks like tbh, if he was that ugly, id probably vomit over him during the ordeal.

I would sleep with a man for a million, don't worry about what I would make the wife do.
one of the funniest guys on e-road laugh.gif
definately not...i wouldn't prostitute myself for any amount of money...and i wouln't want to be with someone whos going to do that either.i know everyones going to be like....you're chatting sh*t....its £1 million everyone would do it.but really...no. and my partner would definately not marry me/divorce me if thats what i was on
I swear you talk the most sense on here sometimes.No way would I let another man f*ck my wife. I plan to be very wealthy anyway so money wont be an issue but even if it was no amount of money could be substitute for my wifes glorious but exclusive Vajayjay.And SMH @ marrying a woman willing to prostitute herself for a mil.
SMH @ thinkin ur wife (or anybodies) needs ur permission to f*ck a next man. (Hypothetically) she could f*ck the next man an pocket dat money without u even knowin bout it, (reality) shes probly f*ckin out just for the fun of it. tbh just about anything can be brought for the right price. greed will imprission us all.:D stop showin off ur ignorance :D

I would sleep with a man for a million, don't worry about what I would make the wife do.
definately not...i wouldn't prostitute myself for any amount of money...and i wouln't want to be with someone whos going to do that either.i know everyones going to be like....you're chatting sh*t....its £1 million everyone would do it.but really...no. and my partner would definately not marry me/divorce me if thats what i was on
I swear you talk the most sense on here sometimes.No way would I let another man f*ck my wife. I plan to be very wealthy anyway so money wont be an issue but even if it was no amount of money could be substitute for my wifes glorious but exclusive Vajayjay.And SMH @ marrying a woman willing to prostitute herself for a mil.
SMH @ thinkin ur wife (or anybodies) needs ur permission to f*ck a next man. (Hypothetically) she could f*ck the next man an pocket dat money without u even knowin bout it, (reality) shes probly f*ckin out just for the fun of it. tbh just about anything can be brought for the right price. greed will imprission us all.:D stop showin off ur ignorance :D
SeenThem "I always get cheated on" cries for help there

SeenThem "I always get cheated on" cries for help there
SeenThem "Im probly gettin cheated on whilst on vip making stupid comments" there

From when your basically saying you expect your wife to cheat on you for money you lose go catch some self-esteem or something.You talk way too much gas for somebody called Liquid.
I really dont udnerstand how you anyone can fully trust another perosn that is not there relative

From when your basically saying you expect your wife to cheat on you for money you lose go catch some self-esteem or something.You talk way too much gas for somebody called Liquid.
no no no smh, u got it all wrong. im not sayin im expectin my partner to cheat but its defo on the cards, same time its on the cards i might cheat on her... simple tings. thoughts, feelings and perception changes over time... just because ur over in-love 2day dont mean u will be 2moro. plus when those sums of money are involved ur deffo gonna do it, i dont give a sh*t who you are or how much you love someone, cah no one is gonna pass up an oppourtunity to be set for life over a f*ck... lets be real (if ur tellin me u wudnt do it ur full of sh*t)my self esteem is fine, u dnt need to watch me.. u need to be watchin ur gf/wifey cah it'll be me or somebody like me f*ckin her then handin it back to u like say its greze an u'll be all too happy to call it wife, cah ur too wet behind the ears to realise the play, or potential play.i duno if they told u this in the adult version of cubs and scouts that u stil attend, were u play in big open green fieldswith care bears and unicorns..... but ur in the real world now hmmmmmmmmmmmmm k.

no no no smh, u got it all wrong. im not sayin im expectin my partner to cheat but its defo on the cards, same time its on the cards i might cheat on her... simple tings. thoughts, feelings and perception changes over time... just because ur over in-love 2day dont mean u will be 2moro. plus when those sums of money are involved ur deffo gonna do it, i dont give a sh*t who you are or how much you love someone, cah no one is gonna pass up an oppourtunity to be set for life over a f*ck... lets be real (if ur tellin me u wudnt do it ur full of sh*t)my self esteem is fine, u dnt need to watch me.. u need to be watchin ur gf/wifey cah it'll be me or somebody like me f*ckin her then handin it back to u like say its greze an u'll be all too happy to call it wife, cah ur too wet behind the ears to realise the play, or potential play.i duno if they told u this in the adult version of cubs and scouts that u stil attend, were u play in big open green fieldswith care bears and unicorns..... but ur in the real world now hmmmmmmmmmmmmm k.
I didnt even read thisLet go of your grudge lil fella.

u saved yurself sum time80% of dat was just the usual bull

I really dont udnerstand how you anyone can fully trust another perosn that is not there relative
smh. i throw in my two cents as and when i can be bothered enda the day. i dont rate any memba of vip or vip itself enough to hold a grudge. dont get it twisted im not that guy

smh @ some of the sh*t people come out with.boys who say that every girl will or has cheated and talk about infidelity as though it is inevitable have a sad outlook on life.first of all those kind of generalisations are stupid, and they make the person saying them look stupid also.but how you going to tell someone else about their own gf, acting like you are spitting 'real talk', when you don't even know her.some people might be a bit too optimistic on here...but the levels of pessimism are just sad.maybe you boys need to raise your levels and stop associating with girls who have their minds in the gutter, and you might realise that there are some females out there who still maintain a level of self-respect.

smh @ some of the sh*t people come out with.boys who say that every girl will or has cheated and talk about infidelity as though it is inevitable have a sad outlook on life.first of all those kind of generalisations are stupid, and they make the person saying them look stupid also.but how you going to tell someone else about their own gf, acting like you are spitting 'real talk', when you don't even know her.some people might be a bit too optimistic on here...but the levels of pessimism are just sad.maybe you boys need to raise your levels and stop associating with girls who have their minds in the gutter, and you might realise that there are some females out there who still maintain a level of self-respect.
said it from dayover optimistic "my girl would never cheat on me" no more lost thanover pessimistic "my girls is probably cheating on me nw so boiii" (unless ofcourse yur dealing with an out right whore or a loose one, then yur just tellin the truh)

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I thought this was going to be about somethign completely different.The answer is no.
lol yeah engagement ring in a condom or something
laugh.gif Stealin mans ideas