There isn't another player like him in the world

Guest Eduardo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_44297698_benzema2_afp416.jpg
LMAOLyon is the enemy?Enemy of whom may I ask?
MEHHe plays for a team in FranceI live in EnglandEnglish traditionaly hate the FrenchWhich makes him an enemy in theory

Guest ShabbzE3
MEHHe plays for a team in FranceI live in EnglandEnglish traditionaly hate the FrenchWhich makes him an enemy in theory
11oz%20England%20Durham%20mug_406.jpg

11oz%20England%20Durham%20mug_406.jpg
walcott_englandred.jpg

Guest Tronics

One of the best strikers in the league and always strikes fear in my heart when he plays..drogba3.jpgRated him soo much before he joined pool, quality striker that makes watching Liverpool enjoyable.torres%20kb(3).jpgI remember when he destroyed us @ Stamford Bridge two season back, awesome player who can play anywhere and is always a threat on the ball.092cole_468x774.jpgThey both transformed a mediocre Citeh team into a team capable of holding their weight against anyone in the league.PetrovGETTY_468x490.jpgelano.jpgDictates the play playing on the right of midfield and is always a threat on set pieces, surprised a bigger club hasn't picked him up.113MikelArteta_468x247.jpgDon't care what anyone says but actually knew he'd score when we played Arsenal 2 season's back i think at the Emirates. Such a deadly deadly player. Has everything you'd wanted from a left footed player.vandm0710468x539xx0.jpg