GT5 Prologue

Dan.

I think I might allow buying this.Long for downloading for hours.
Thing is it is probably taking long because everyone is downloading these updates at the same time.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS f*ck*ng sh*t DONT WORK, HOW CAN MAN NOT PLAY ONLINE. I SWEAR IF I WASN'T A LAZY f*ckER I'D ROLL BACK DOWN TO GAME
You can't play this game online?Swear that's the whole point of buying it, and it aint working?Sounds a mess.
how da f*ck did i just get robbed in broad day light, im f*ck*ng pissed. £25 now way!!!! I GOT f*ck*ng MOVED TO £25 naaaaaahhhhhhh.i swear im going back now

Pretty much every PS3 game installs game data onto the harddrive, I have about 10 games and I think the only one that doesn't is Sonic, oh and maybe Smackdown.And the loading times on them are shocking compared to the rest of the games.Pro Evo doesnt force you to do it though, it's optional on that for some reason.

He aint downloading an update, he's installing the game data from the disc so he gets a smoother framerate and quicker loading times.+ if you are doing a download, it's probably the new firmware that came out... and its cancelling cos so many people are downloading.Do it on your PC and put it on USB.

and yes the game does have online lolI've read many reviews where they are how good the online on prologue is.16player multiplayer.
No I knew that. Reziw said he can't get online, didn't know if he meant cos it was an error or something.
its a f*ckin ERROR, i wna kill myself
LMAOCan you still play your other games online? If not you're truly pissed.

and yes the game does have online lolI've read many reviews where they are how good the online on prologue is.16player multiplayer.
No I knew that. Reziw said he can't get online, didn't know if he meant cos it was an error or something.
its a f*ckin ERROR, i wna kill myself
LMAOCan you still play your other games online? If not you're truly pissed.
try jinx me yh, nah just put pro in n its all good