GT5 Prologue

Dan.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like has been said it is an extended demo, they should have given it for free as a thank you to the long suffering ps3 owners but oh well...As soon as I heard of this I knew it was a must cop, I'm gonna be getting f1: Championship Edition as well me thinks.Give me some game recommendations people.

Like has been said it is an extended demo, they should have given it for free as a thank you to the long suffering ps3 owners but oh well...As soon as I heard of this I knew it was a must cop, I'm gonna be getting f1: Championship Edition as well me thinks.Give me some game recommendations people.
if ur chattin bout the first F1 i got dat still, it was f*ck*ng sick for a long time. online mode aint nuttin to get hyped about but yh it was good while it lasted.SWEAR DA NEW ONE SHUD BE COMING OUT SOON?!?!???

if ur chattin bout the first F1 i got dat still, it was f*ck*ng sick for a long time. online mode aint nuttin to get hyped about but yh it was good while it lasted.SWEAR DA NEW ONE SHUD BE COMING OUT SOON?!?!???
Sony haven't got the licensing rights anymore. Ea have the rights again and they aren't close to releasing another game.I'm a big f1 fan and haven't been able to play an f1 game since 2002.Is the online decent or swag?

Sony haven't got the licensing rights anymore. Ea have the rights again and they aren't close to releasing another game.I'm a big f1 fan and haven't been able to play an f1 game since 2002.Is the online decent or swag?
how much you gonna buy?I'm looking to shot mineIf your interested PM

man dont even play it online, it looked ayt still.

^^^I haven't even got the bluetooth headset.But one it being given to me soonish.pissed.

Llow paying £25 for a quater of a game + is it any better than Forza 2? Be honest!Does it even have car damage, like in Forza?Can you do completely customized paint jobs, like in Forza?Further more I reckon if you took those 2 things out of Forza they would pretty much be the same game.
But it's GT so it can get away with this.No other game I know of could actually get away with selling an extended demo.

sum joke tingi have 2 install it on the hard drivekmti wanna play nowbut now im waiting 4 it 2 install
Got mine now.Better play it now if thats the case.I will have time for one game and one reply before I have to leave.

Llow paying £25 for a quater of a game + is it any better than Forza 2? Be honest!Does it even have car damage, like in Forza?Can you do completely customized paint jobs, like in Forza?Further more I reckon if you took those 2 things out of Forza they would pretty much be the same game.
But it's GT so it can get away with this.No other game I know of could actually get away with selling an extended demo.
And there it is. The reason you dont spend £25 on it.If they had been feisty enough to actually call it Gran tourismo demo, not a soul would spend £25 when Forza is actually this price these days and you get a full game for that.