What does your Username mean?

Baroness.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Nuff usernames i don't get on here. What does yours mean, why did you choose it?Anyway, Helen Strangé was a character in Eddie Murphy, Halle Berry's and Martin Laurence's "Boomerang", played by Grace Jones. One of my fave films and she was a jokes character, think the names sick too
WATCH BOOMEANG WEN UR BUZZINU UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EXTRA short version repeated of my real namealso LuLu the scottish singer is one of my personal faves smile.gif
Everytime you post it reminds me of the Frank Sinatra song 'Don't Bring Lulu'.
i can't say ive heard that song before, i wonder why he didn't want to bring LuLu* googles song *
"Hullabaloo loo, don't bring Lulu, I'll bring her myself."That line, always comes to mind.Everytime you post it's music to my ears.

Nuff usernames i don't get on here. What does yours mean, why did you choose it?Anyway, Helen Strangé was a character in Eddie Murphy, Halle Berry's and Martin Laurence's "Boomerang", played by Grace Jones. One of my fave films and she was a jokes character, think the names sick too
I already understand it mellow.gif

He's coming onto you.

He's coming onto you.
Nah if he was i would have been asked if i 'buss shines?'Wheres your avi from?

He's coming onto you.
Morrisey from The Smiths, dunno where it's from though, stole it from some forum me thinks

He's coming onto you.
Morrisey from The Smiths, dunno where it's from though, stole it from some forum me thinks
o seen, his hairs sick, was a very cool looking chap

He's coming onto you.
o seen, his hairs sick, was a very cool looking chap
l_2d44749bb538e0547578cb7f74d7797d.jpgNow her hair is SICK.