Ever been in those situations..

DRC

Guest PennyTraitor

LOL at shyone... this sorta thing happened to my bredrin was JOKES..chick: ye i dnt like goin to shanice's house her mums crazy!my bredrin: o is it?*shanice comes round the corner*my bredrin: i heard ur mums crazy (he thought the first chick meant in a wacky kind of way)shanice: ye shes in and out of hospital for itwas bare funny to see all the expressions on ppls face.

I say this to people all the timeeven though my dad doesn't smoke and is healthy as f*ckIf f*ck*ng says it on the pack, I hear it on the news, I AM f*ck*ng AWARE SMOKING CAUSES CANCERBUT I f*ck*ng LIKE ITSO MIND YOUR OWN INNITand to contribute to our own versions of the storyAt uni i'm waiting in the queue to get into the clubtalking to one chick, then some noisy brer is like reh you sound bare cockney you from london yeri was like yerhe was like i'm from south, f*ck*ng hate it, it's full of south americans and portuguese peoplelittle did he know both i and the bouncer who i've become friends with were both south americanahahaha he's pissed cos that bouncer works on the door on the livest night of uni and is never eveer letting him in

me: *telling a long story about an arsenal fan saying fabregas is better then kaka*me: f*ck*ng cant stand arsenal fansme: id love it if alqida attacked emiratesme: so you think liecester will stay up then?guy: i dnno i support arsenalme: oh

What a knob!I dnt mind smokers tbh, but not too much around me.Was happs when the smokin ban came through.
Innit, stops my clothes from stinkin of smoke now aswell when ive been out
thats true, but then u start smellin all kindsfarts, bo, stale alcholholi actually think they shudda left smokin in clubs for that reason
Yeahh plus its annoying when your out with people who smoke cuz your always having toi wait around and sh*t for them 2 finish their smoke
I leave them let them smoke...aint hanging around for no one to smoke their life away.