Personally I wouldn't mind Gallas leaving in the summer

Guest Eduardo

Before Xmas u could argue he was our best defender. Remember everyone around November time licking his arse about how he has stepped up this year.
thats cos his 1st season was sh*t (injury but still)
No, it's cos he was playing well. Anyone questioning his peformace or attitude after he got the last minute goal against Man Utd or scored the winner against Chelsea?? People were well hyping him (i'm talking mainly media, but know some people were on here) saing he was better than Henry, finally we had someone to lead the team.Shame some people can only remember the last 6 weeks in football.Disclaimer: I recognise he has let himself down of late, but then so has the whole team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. his hair looks waste..IMO you should have got Woodgate when you had the chance....
lol like Tottenham didn't concede 4 goals at Sh*te Hart lane to Chelsea.Gallas ain't the problem.Brum, we conceded two goals from bad ref decisionsAC Milan, both legs were clean sheetsWigan, clean sheetVilla, Senderos own goalBoro, Toure should of done better with Tuncay & Aliaidiere was offsideChelsea, one goal was offside, Toure gave Drogba space for the otherWHY THE f*ck ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GALLAS?!?!?!It's our attack that's the problem.Things would of been so different if Ade squared it to Nik in the brum game, we would of won, no tantrums from anyone & confidence would still be high.Gallas talks too much which makes him an easy scapegoat but u lot really need to check it out deep, conceding goals ain't the problem & when we have it's not really been Gallas's fault, I don't care bout the Utd FA cup defeat, from when Traore & Hoyte started we were always gonna get cained. In the prem & CL he's done fine, the same can't be said for Ade, Hleb, Eboue etc who have done jack sh*t for a lil while now.
Thread done.

7. his hair looks waste..IMO you should have got Woodgate when you had the chance....
lol like Tottenham didn't concede 4 goals at Sh*te Hart lane to Chelsea.Gallas ain't the problem.Brum, we conceded two goals from bad ref decisionsAC Milan, both legs were clean sheetsWigan, clean sheetVilla, Senderos own goalBoro, Toure should of done better with Tuncay & Aliaidiere was offsideChelsea, one goal was offside, Toure gave Drogba space for the otherWHY THE f*ck ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GALLAS?!?!?!It's our attack that's the problem.Things would of been so different if Ade squared it to Nik in the brum game, we would of won, no tantrums from anyone & confidence would still be high.Gallas talks too much which makes him an easy scapegoat but u lot really need to check it out deep, conceding goals ain't the problem & when we have it's not really been Gallas's fault, I don't care bout the Utd FA cup defeat, from when Traore & Hoyte started we were always gonna get cained. In the prem & CL he's done fine, the same can't be said for Ade, Hleb, Eboue etc who have done jack sh*t for a lil while now.
Thread done.
truss it's abit of a George Graham at spurs case, with some people he will never be accepted. He has not done alot wrong he's an easy target but he don't care he will take it on the chin, we were not scoring enough goals and if anyone needed/needs dropping its Toure.I'm surprised Wenger never tried Tarore at LW still, he looks alot more promising at lw then eboue looks at rw, and then play Hleb right mid, was never gonna do it vs chelsea but i mean over the course of the season he mightve tried it imo.

Guest Eduardo

I was a big fan of him before, when I saw we signed him I was like "Yes! big signing" and looking forward to seeing him play for us.But he's never really impressed me in an Arsenal shirt.I wouldn't say he's played particularly well this season.We can do better.It's not even about blaming him for anything, it's just that our defence could be improved and balanced much better than currently.Even if we did/do go on to win the league I would say the same.

Guest Eduardo

Also, I swear certain guys can't read.Listing games and mistakes etcI never said every mistake we made this season was down to him.Anyone who thinks he's more than average needs to be more realistic.

I think Gallas could have intercepted that ball from Tuncay to Ali still.But I also blame what's happened recently on the attack/Adebayor.

lol like Tottenham didn't concede 4 goals at Sh*te Hart lane to Chelsea.Gallas ain't the problem.Brum, we conceded a last seconds goals from bad ref decisionAC Milan, both legs were clean sheetsWigan, clean sheetVilla, Senderos own goalBoro, Gallas should of done better along with Toure they was napping, but it shouldnt have even been a free kick for the long ball...Chelsea, one goal was offside, Toure gave Drogba space for the otherWHY THE f*ck ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GALLAS?!?!?!It's our attack that's the problem.Things would of been so different if Ade squared it to Nik in the brum game, we would of won, no tantrums from anyone & confidence would still be high.Gallas talks too much which makes him an easy scapegoat but u lot really need to check it out deep, conceding goals ain't the problem & when we have it's not really been Gallas's fault, I don't care bout the Utd FA cup defeat, from when Traore & Hoyte started we were always gonna get cained. In the prem & CL he's done fine, the same can't be said for others who have done jack sh*t for a lil while now.

Anyone who thinks he's more than average needs to be more realistic.
A BIG HMMM...
imo hes better than tourewho is sometimes shockingbut gets a bly cos he dont run himself like gallas dosethe way he was talking at the start of the season was like hes almost to good for us

lol like Tottenham didn't concede 4 goals at Sh*te Hart lane to Chelsea.Gallas ain't the problem.Brum, we conceded a last seconds goals from bad ref decisionAC Milan, both legs were clean sheetsWigan, clean sheetVilla, Senderos own goalBoro, Gallas should of done better along with Toure they was napping, but it shouldnt have even been a free kick for the long ball...Chelsea, one goal was offside, Toure gave Drogba space for the otherWHY THE f*ck ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GALLAS?!?!?!It's our attack that's the problem.Things would of been so different if Ade squared it to Nik in the brum game, we would of won, no tantrums from anyone & confidence would still be high.Gallas talks too much which makes him an easy scapegoat but u lot really need to check it out deep, conceding goals ain't the problem & when we have it's not really been Gallas's fault, I don't care bout the Utd FA cup defeat, from when Traore & Hoyte started we were always gonna get cained. In the prem & CL he's done fine, the same can't be said for others who have done jack sh*t for a lil while now.
That's somewhat true but Aliadiere started off in an offside position so Gallas had an excuse to hesitate & in a straight sprint Ali would beat most plp.

Guest Eduardo

Remember how assured Toure looked with Campbell...or even with Senderos when he first came in.Toure doesn't look half the player he used to.Gallas and Toure don't suit each other at all.And about conceding goals, we've conceded far too many goals out of nothing against poor sides.

Cos Campbell directed him... and Gallas was directed at Chelsea...Gallas & Toure try directing each other now... When we are winning its funny to watch, when we aren't like Sunday its not funny at all... Gallas shades Toure in the defensive direction tho...Plus Senderos NEEDS to be directed too... Which is why I always say Toure hates playing with him, he'd rather play with Djourou...