Games as a kid

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH @ me tryna actually organise formations and sh*t for playground football..
Them guys that took it seriouslyThen in class they got a screwface cos they lost the match.
Man spent the whole PSE lesson organising a 2-18-5 formation to have it crumble to piece 30 seconds afetr kick-off...
There was always a younger who was sick, and badded up a older, and the whole playground goes "ooooooooooooo" so the older switches lol

run outs was the one.pat ball was also sick.
patball was mad i remember them low cuts and the "dragon kick"
See this is what I'm talking about, what the f*ck is a dragon kick, like this is street fighter or something lol. It starts at Obs and it ends at Mids.
LOL mandem called that dragonizer, llow kicking thoughbredrin used to say if you got out by kicking you couldnt play for 5 games.

Guest PennyTraitor

one summer we had year 8 vs year nine.sh*t was f*ckin epic, my school had alot of good footballers some gon pro etc.but it was a mixture of good football and violence, like them mad sliding tackles where ur jus tryna hurt the person. then when ur down u stamp on them.but tru say this was on grass in the summer so we took our shoes off so u could be a little bit greazier.lol

Guest Mickey Kane
See this is what I'm talking about, what the f*ck is a dragon kick, like this is street fighter or something lol. It starts at Obs and it ends at Mids.
LOL mandem called that dragonizer, llow kicking thoughbredrin used to say if you got out by kicking you couldnt play for 5 games.
LMAO @ DragonizersWhere the f*ck did YOU live?

Them guys that took it seriouslyThen in class they got a screwface cos they lost the match.
Man spent the whole PSE lesson organising a 2-18-5 formation to have it crumble to piece 30 seconds afetr kick-off...
There was always a younger who was sick, and badded up a older, and the whole playground goes "ooooooooooooo" so the older switches lol
lol @ playground freekicks, despicable.But it's sick trainingWas all about when the bell / whistle was blown at the end of break and the winning team chants "weeeeeeeeeeeeee wooooooon, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee wooooooon"*tears*

Guest Vaseline
laugh.gif:D:D
LOL Its true its true.

one summer we had year 8 vs year nine.sh*t was f*ckin epic, my school had alot of good footballers some gon pro etc.but it was a mixture of good football and violence, like them mad sliding tackles where ur jus tryna hurt the person. then when ur down u stamp on them.but tru say this was on grass in the summer so we took our shoes off so u could be a little bit greazier.
When the shoes come off the real footballers come out. When the year10s took our ball and we tried to f*ck them up and got WWF-ended, pure memories.

one summer we had year 8 vs year nine.sh*t was f*ckin epic, my school had alot of good footballers some gon pro etc.but it was a mixture of good football and violence, like them mad sliding tackles where ur jus tryna hurt the person. then when ur down u stamp on them.but tru say this was on grass in the summer so we took our shoes off so u could be a little bit greazier.lol
laugh.gif:D

looooooolboyedmonton, some guy came up with, sounded sick at the time... NUTMEG RUSH>>>>>Where beatdowns took place.

looooooolboyedmonton, some guy came up with, sounded sick at the time... NUTMEG RUSH>>>>>Where beatdowns took place.
Bare pussies just hopped around with their legs closed (no homo)

Guest Vaseline

LOL Nutmeg rush >>More time it was a tennis ball or a bottleReal balls were too bigLol @ when someone got nutmegged they will proper try to convince us that it didnt go through their legs

Guest PennyTraitor

lol our school was gutta we played with crushed cans.a. cos at the time no one had a ball.b. it was easy to nutmeg someone with that cos of the shape/how it travelled through air.lol im jus remember suttin else we did in summer, i cnt remember the criteria for choosin someone (there probably wasnt one and it was usually the same ppl who got it)but when the grass has been cut we used to HUNT down a victim, chasing them, then rush them then get all the grass and put it in their clothes and sh*t.being hot sweaty and being covered in grass after getting rushed = them being PISSED.

Guest PennyTraitor

lol our school was gutta we played with crushed cans.a. cos at the time no one had a ball.b. it was easy to nutmeg someone with that cos of the shape/how it travelled through air.lol im jus remember suttin else we did in summer, i cnt remember the criteria for choosin someone (there probably wasnt one and it was usually the same ppl who got it)but when the grass has been cut we used to HUNT down a victim, chasing them, then rush them then get all the grass and put it in their clothes and sh*t.being hot sweaty and being covered in grass after getting rushed = them being PISSED.