Ghosts.

Action Dan

If anyone sees a Reaper or a doppleganger (a ghostly image of themselves)They have very short time to live.Ghosts/Demons/Potergeists are very different.Part from demons, ghosts and poltergeists shouldnt give you too much to worry about.Reapers and demons on the other hand. Thats when you know Lucifer is in your household.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone sees a Reaper or a doppleganger (a ghostly image of themselves)They have very short time to live.Ghosts/Demons/Potergeists are very different.Part from demons, ghosts and poltergeists shouldnt give you too much to worry about.Reapers and demons on the other hand. Thats when you know Lucifer is in your household.
are you haccckshually bein serious with what your writin fam?have u seen a demon?

are you haccckshually bein serious with what your writin fam?have u seen a demon?
I havent seen a demon. No.I have though witnessed what a demon can do.

and that is what?......roast a chicken, do a backflip?what did it do

youve shook him up rsonist

My cousin was recently away for a weekend on the coast.She awoke in the middle of night to see some thing that resembled the grim reaper but with a neck about 4 foot long and arching over the bed.The f*ckery thing is, her boyfriend woke up and saw it too, jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room holding the door too with my cousin inside (smh).That's f*cked, both people seeing it, can't even put it down to a nightmare or anything...So my point is, even if a rehashed and old topic, do you believe and have you encountered any ghosts?I'm pretty sure my house is haunted, I'm sure I've seen things in my room and I always feel like there's a presence in the house.... hear footsteps, cupboards opening etc...
standard
dem every man for himself ones dere

Mate, lets leave it at that yeah. What it did was so horrendous i cant even begin to try and convey it across words typed over the internet.Just pray you never come into contact with a spirit from the lakes of sulphur.

Lakes of suplhur lmao.Them volcanic demons there.I've heard all that talking and sh*t to be honest, but I suffer from sleep paraylsis so I get some f*ckery experiences now and then.Had the shadows lurch over my bed (not the geezer from Gladiator) etc...
trust I get that sh*t toowhen your body is asleep but your mind is still conciousits f*ckedall sorts of crazy sh*t goes down I swear

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I've heard all that talking and sh*t to be honest, but I suffer from sleep paraylsis so I get some f*ckery experiences now and then.Had the shadows lurch over my bed (not the geezer from Gladiator) etc...
Same.Always face down drownings sad.gifstill, tanner >>>>

Lakes of suplhur lmao.Them volcanic demons there.I've heard all that talking and sh*t to be honest, but I suffer from sleep paraylsis so I get some f*ckery experiences now and then.Had the shadows lurch over my bed (not the geezer from Gladiator) etc...
trust I get that sh*t toowhen your body is asleep but your mind is still conciousits f*ckedall sorts of crazy sh*t goes down I swear
sometimes i get this thing where i'm awake but i can't move...and i have to use bare willpower to move my limbs.but i'm not sure if i'm dreaming or if its real.its weird.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
sometimes i get this thing where i'm awake but i can't move...and i have to use bare willpower to move my limbs.but i'm not sure if i'm dreaming or if its real.its weird.
Yhe thats me.Thats what it is.Body goes to sleep but mind stays awake..And for some reason I am always face down in my pillow...And im suffocating...and its SO HARD to turn over, but if I dont..I think i'd die =\trust me fam, its horrible.

Yhe thats me.Thats what it is.Body goes to sleep but mind stays awake..And for some reason I am always face down in my pillow...And im suffocating...and its SO HARD to turn over, but if I dont..I think i'd die =\
lol...them onesand you always have to start off with something small like a finger or a toe

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Yhe thats me.Thats what it is.Body goes to sleep but mind stays awake..And for some reason I am always face down in my pillow...And im suffocating...and its SO HARD to turn over, but if I dont..I think i'd die =\
lol...them onesand you always have to start off with something small like a finger or a toe
Yea, which takes bare effort.It used to happen when I was on my back when I was younger, and sme horrible sh*t be happening and I cant do nothin about it, was scary back then =\@ Badman...I think mines just random tbh, cuz I get really...pooor poor sleep so i guess im always really tired when I go bed =\

Imagine sleep paraylsis, add a dark figure at the end of your bed, add yourself seeing barbed wire coming down on top of you.f*cked.
you been watching too many filmsallow the satanic fantasies
That happened. 3 weeks ago to me.Thats why i aint been my usual self on the forums mate.f*cked me up proper.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Imagine sleep paraylsis, add a dark figure at the end of your bed, add yourself seeing barbed wire coming down on top of you.f*cked.
Imagine bein in bed, and a woman comes over, starts to undo her brah, takes off her knickers...

Yhe thats me.Thats what it is.Body goes to sleep but mind stays awake..And for some reason I am always face down in my pillow...And im suffocating...and its SO HARD to turn over, but if I dont..I think i'd die =\trust me fam, its horrible.
Always happens to me when I fall asleep on my back :-/Had visions of people sitting on my bed and sh*t, it's f*cked.

yeah i don't get it all the time it just happens randomly.and i always start proper panicking.when i know theres no real reason for me to be moving or getting up anyway.
the first time it happened to me it was the worst.....it wasnt that bad but the hallucinations were vividI could hear people talking outside my yard and I heard cars going by but the sounded like they were UFO's or somethingpropper weird