Ghosts.

Action Dan

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I heard cats meowing in my yard even though I havn't had cats for years. My mum used to hear it too but didn't tell me because she thought she was imagining it.
...And it couldnt be next cats climbin over? I hear foxed & cats rapign eachother all the time at night.The screams keep me awake.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio
I heard cats meowing in my yard even though I havn't had cats for years. My mum used to hear it too but didn't tell me because she thought she was imagining it.
...And it couldnt be next cats climbin over? I hear foxed & cats rapign eachother all the time at night.The screams keep me awake.
Nah I used to hear meows in my hallway.

lol...well i actually have 2 cats...they are always making noise in the garden. apparently that weird kinda screaming thing they do at night is when they are having sex. (the one thats different to when they are fighting....anyone who has cats will understand)thats what my science teacher told me anyway.last summer i went in my kitchen on a sunny saturday afternoon...and i just see a fox jamming in my garden...just chilling on the grass in some sunny spot.i had to laugh.no wonder both my cats were inside.

LMAOThe fox rapes are serious business.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
no sleep paralysis, but EVERY time i have a dream i KNOW that im dreaming (lucid dreams?)say im chattin 2 sum1, id control what theyd say and make it what i wanted to hear, not just chicks whoever.....and every time id KNOW im about to be woken up or suttin jus b4 i get to the parts of the convo i really wana hear.....then i get woken up or suttin stops me from getting to the best partand depending on the person im talkin to, id make them say their words in the same kinda way they actually talk(slang, etc) when i couldnt do it in real lifeshits crazy
lol yeaI thoguht tht happened to everyone?EVeyer since I can remember, every dream I've had, I've known it was a dream...it was just about getting through it/knowing that just before I got to stick it in, it would end.Pizzled.

Guest The Member

ive been having dreams that are soooo reallike i actually think its real lifestarted happening last weekso odd, never been a deep dreamer i normally dont remember my dreamswas pissed off when i was awoken by some dumb woman ringing about a survey

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
flying in ur dreams>>>>>sumtimes if i no its a dream i will just run a jump an start flyin ona hype, and do bare other madness just 4 da fact i no im dreamin
rofl same.The world is so much better when I sleeps =\

Recently I think i have been gettig mild sleep paralysis....I ahe an awful sleeping pattern and I always sleep whilst watching a film....and sometimes I am lying down and i am facing away from the TV i ehar it go silent....but its like i open my eyes and pull my body from it, its weird

Guest Esquilax

there was this one time when i went to this place and i was in this bed, right, and basically, yeah, this ting, yeah, touched me, yeah and i like woke up and ting and said to my bredrin lewis hamilton, i said "yo lewy, wha gwan up in this BITCH?" and man was like baaaaare confused yeah i went back to sleep and ting yeah and i woke up the next morning and i swear i saw estelles head on a spike asking me to go to san francisco bay then she spat orange juice on my paddington bear pj's. was pissed. literally.

Guest djbmc
My cousin was recently away for a weekend on the coast.She awoke in the middle of night to see some thing that resembled the grim reaper but with a neck about 4 foot long and arching over the bed.The f*ckery thing is, her boyfriend woke up and saw it too, jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room holding the door too with my cousin inside (smh).That's f*cked, both people seeing it, can't even put it down to a nightmare or anything...So my point is, even if a rehashed and old topic, do you believe and have you encountered any ghosts?I'm pretty sure my house is haunted, I'm sure I've seen things in my room and I always feel like there's a presence in the house.... hear footsteps, cupboards opening etc...
ET yeah?