Ghosts.

Action Dan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lakes of suplhur lmao.Them volcanic demons there.I've heard all that talking and sh*t to be honest, but I suffer from sleep paraylsis so I get some f*ckery experiences now and then.Had the shadows lurch over my bed (not the geezer from Gladiator) etc...
trust I get that sh*t toowhen your body is asleep but your mind is still conciousits f*ckedall sorts of crazy sh*t goes down I swear
sometimes i get this thing where i'm awake but i can't move...and i have to use bare willpower to move my limbs.but i'm not sure if i'm dreaming or if its real.its weird.
Yhe thats me.Thats what it is.Body goes to sleep but mind stays awake..And for some reason I am always face down in my pillow...And im suffocating...and its SO HARD to turn over, but if I dont..I think i'd die =\trust me fam, its horrible.
Always happens to me when I fall asleep on my back :-/Had visions of people sitting on my bed and sh*t, it's f*cked.
AHHHHallow falling asleep on your back!at least I never do that otherwise I would see some propper crazy sh*t I swear

My cousin was recently away for a weekend on the coast.She awoke in the middle of night to see some thing that resembled the grim reaper but with a neck about 4 foot long and arching over the bed.The f*ckery thing is, her boyfriend woke up and saw it too, jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room holding the door too with my cousin inside (smh).That's f*cked, both people seeing it, can't even put it down to a nightmare or anything...So my point is, even if a rehashed and old topic, do you believe and have you encountered any ghosts?I'm pretty sure my house is haunted, I'm sure I've seen things in my room and I always feel like there's a presence in the house.... hear footsteps, cupboards opening etc...
Jodie........
LMFAOOmade me spit my tea outbut yh ghosts exist

i don't really doubt the existence of this kinda stuff but if i was to see one, the shock would probably give me a heart attack, can't imagine seeing onei get the sleep paralysis thing though, its really scary and when i was younger i'd dream i was running and wake up to find i'm actually going through the motions...it was crazy, used to scare me shitless

Guest PennyTraitor
Bang Bang sleep paralysis gang.This topic comes like some AA meeting now laugh.gif
hi my names PT, ima sleep paralysis sufferer.ive been clean for over ten years now250px-The_Wire_Bubbles.jpg*awaits applause*but seriously this stopped happening when i started controlling it.i also started training myself to have lucid dreams, it was working but then i couldnt b bothered anymore..might start again.

My cousin was recently away for a weekend on the coast.She awoke in the middle of night to see some thing that resembled the grim reaper but with a neck about 4 foot long and arching over the bed.The f*ckery thing is, her boyfriend woke up and saw it too, jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room holding the door too with my cousin inside (smh).That's f*cked, both people seeing it, can't even put it down to a nightmare or anything...So my point is, even if a rehashed and old topic, do you believe and have you encountered any ghosts?I'm pretty sure my house is haunted, I'm sure I've seen things in my room and I always feel like there's a presence in the house.... hear footsteps, cupboards opening etc...
mice/rats???

Bang Bang sleep paralysis gang.This topic comes like some AA meeting now laugh.gif
hi my names PT, ima sleep paralysis sufferer.ive been clean for over ten years now250px-The_Wire_Bubbles.jpg*awaits applause*but seriously this stopped happening when i started controlling it.i also started training myself to have lucid dreams, it was working but then i couldnt b bothered anymore..might start again.
teach me the ways brother

Guest PennyTraitor
teach me the ways brother
i cnt remember all of it i need to re read it, its a long process still. the first step is to make it so u KNOW ur dreaming. what it told me to do first was to try and remember my dreams, to do this make a conscious decision to remember ur dream b4 u sleep, then u know that period where u wake up from a dream and for like the first minute u can remember it. in that time try write down as much of the dream as possible. when ur able to recall ur dreams kinda easily thts stage one...i need to jus find the link to this sh*t tbh cos its long...but ye..stage one is written for u.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Mmm how?I dont remember the last time this happened to me tbh, goign to try and make it happen I think.Im always aware I was dreaming though but...could jus..not stop it =\.untill I'd rolled over..

If anyone sees a Reaper or a doppleganger (a ghostly image of themselves)They have very short time to live.Ghosts/Demons/Potergeists are very different.Part from demons, ghosts and poltergeists shouldnt give you too much to worry about.Reapers and demons on the other hand. Thats when you know Lucifer is in your household.
are you haccckshually bein serious with what your writin fam?have u seen a demon?
I havent seen a demon. No.I have though witnessed what a demon can do.
and that is what?......roast a chicken, do a backflip?what did it do
Mate, lets leave it at that yeah. What it did was so horrendous i cant even begin to try and convey it across words typed over the internet.Just pray you never come into contact with a spirit from the lakes of sulphur.
haha u bellend if u saw it then u could talk about u have wasted precious minutes of my life u bastard angry.gif

Guest Vaseline
Jodie........
laugh.gif LBU!

yeh i get S.P learn 2 control it i just relax an close my eyes and ill wake up my fam used to say im being ridden by a duppySleep Paralysis has some very interesting cultural references, which are listed briefly below: In medieval times of Europe, attacks of sufferers of Sleep Paralysis may have given rise to the belief in mara, incubi, succubi, other demons and witchcraft. In the Southern United States, people have described Sleep Paralysis as The witch riding your back. In Newfoundland, Sleep Paralysis is described as a visit from the old hag. In India, one of the signs of approaching enlightenment is witnessing sleep, that is being seemingly lucid during sleep, which is a state that occurs with Sleep Paralysis. It was also believed that rakshasas (Hindu demons) may assail those making strides towards their own enlightenment and the good of all mankind.Another thought is that a female entity, called Mohini (a demoness from the underworld), comes into the night-time world by means of ascending through a deep well. She is enchantingly beautiful, yet simultaneously horrific, unearthly, and deadly. Like her British Isles counterparts, she also seeks a male lover and human genetic material, presumably for the purpose of bearing a hybrid demon/human child. In Japan, Sleep Paralysis is referred to as kanashibari, which literally means bound or fastened in metal. In Mexico, Sleep Paralysis is described as subida del muerto (the dead getting on top) In Turkish, Sleep Paralysis is described as karabasan (black buster) and in Hazaragi, as Syahi Zer Kado (pressing ink). In Korea, Sleep Paralysis is referred to as Gawinullim, literally meaning To be pressed by spirits or demons. In Indonesia, Javanese peoples called Sleep Paralysis nindih (To be seated upon). In Philippines, Sleep Paralysis is often associated with Bangungot. In Vietnam, Sleep Paralysis is known as ma đè, meaning a ghost or spirit lying on top of or pressing down on the person. In the West Indies, Sleep Paralysis is known as being ridden by a duppy. The common belief in China is that a spirit or ghost is sitting or lying on top of the individual while they were sleeping, causing the sleep paralysis. This is thought to be a minor body possession by forces from the dead, and usually doesn't cause any harm to the victim. In Russia, symptoms reminiscent of Sleep Paralysis were attributed to the anger of domovoi, the home spirit, punishing people for bad husband-ship or betrayal.

Playing a ouijia board one time and the 4 people left play would not have known my old old dogs name cos they were from differnet ends I knew them from school only and we had the dog when i was in nursery, anyway the board spelt out the dogs name, And i didnt and they couldnt have pushed it, I was shook.

Playing a ouijia board one time and the 4 people left play would not have known my old old dogs name cos they were from differnet ends I knew them from school only and we had the dog when i was in nursery, anyway the board spelt out the dogs name, And i didnt and they couldnt have pushed it, I was shook.
if u didnt send those bad spirits away.ur literally pissed for life.and afterlife.

Guest Radio

I heard cats meowing in my yard even though I havn't had cats for years. My mum used to hear it too but didn't tell me because she thought she was imagining it.