THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was first the US version or UK ?
US. Mark Burnett production. He also does 'The Contender' and 'Survivor'. Wiki him, I'm sure he's done some of them others like he COULD have done 'Extreme Makeover' but yeah he does big reality shows.

US. Mark Burnett production. He also does 'The Contender' and 'Survivor'. Wiki him, I'm sure he's done some of them others like he COULD have done 'Extreme Makeover' but yeah he does big reality shows.
Serious?I always thought UK had that one with the black dude then Donald Trump did one after that.

Serious?I always thought UK had that one with the black dude then Donald Trump did one after that.
Tim something. . .That series was the only other one I watched and those contestants were on another level compared to this years guys when it comes to business. . .

Tim something. . .That series was the only other one I watched and those contestants were on another level compared to this years guys when it comes to business. . .
"When I see man like Tim Campbell can win The Apprentice"Nah, it was their program. They were two series' ahead if I remember correctly. Used to show them late-night BBC2 before

I Wanted claire to win, yes i know she talks for the whole of europe but i personally think she was the most qualified candidate for the job.i think since michelle dewberry made such a c*ck up when she got hired, i think sir alan holds back when it comes to employing a female apprentice.the american apprentice is good as well, i like how they split the candidates up into the two teams, one team of being those who went to university and the other team being the ones who didnt go to university.it was always interesting seeing the outcome of which team won the tasks.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
yeah thought the same. Prefer the UK you know, because the projects are on a smaller scale and based in real life situations (can't think of a better word) such as market stalls etc. It tests the core selling and creative skills of its contestants more imo. The US one is too big and has its contestants working on big projects from the start to the finish. On the UK one it is like they are on a real apprenticeship.

I Wanted claire to win, yes i know she talks for the whole of europe but i personally think she was the most qualified candidate for the job.i think since michelle dewberry made such a c*ck up when she got hired, i think sir alan holds back when it comes to employing a female apprentice.the american apprentice is good as well, i like how they split the candidates up into the two teams, one team of being those who went to university and the other team being the ones who didnt go to university.it was always interesting seeing the outcome of which team won the tasks.
WHERE U WATCH THE US VERSION?