The 'Rolex Sweep' Dance [instructional video]

slickesrickes

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lol der havin a laugh at the expense of demselves...and from time dese are the guys sayin "i am grime" and "i am the king of grime"....doesnt say much for grime to an outsider really.
You're on some mad crusade against grime cause you feel like you have to constantly build up dubstep in this "scene rivalry", so your opinion on this is irrelevant.

lol der havin a laugh at the expense of demselves...and from time dese are the guys sayin "i am grime" and "i am the king of grime"....doesnt say much for grime to an outsider really.
You're on some mad crusade against grime cause you feel like you have to constantly build up dubstep in this "scene rivalry", so your opinion on this is irrelevant.
lol @ you.i never mentioned dubstep here you did. i dont have to build up nuffin, and der is no rivalry, its jus personal opinion on what u prefer.im not biased against grime, i like SOME of the artists.im judging wot im seeing, dese supposed top guys of grime makin sum joke dance...it would get a bly if the dance was actually good and they did it for a decent tune (i.e the "original" wiley one)...but it isnt and the tune is sh*t.im not even gna get into the debate of how there biting this whole "dance catch" idea off soulja boys success, cos fair enough its a gd hustle if it works...

Guest PennyTraitor
This is the burial of Grime.RIP
lol for dem people sayin "ahr respect mans hustel, etc"...couldnt he hav come wid a better f*ckin dance, sumin dats more uk even, less bootleg macaraihna.dat sweep thing at the end is OVERLY gay.bait clubbing music tho, so ye maybe it mite get dem bait clubbers feelin good and get sum pee.all i kno is this could never be dropped in a proper rave. the dj would recieve thousands of karate kicks over the booth, and a million gunfingers to the eye wen a proper dub gets dropped.
bruv tbh, from what i seen u post its like u hate on grime for woteva reason i dont know.i dnt like this tune/dance but how could something that gains a mass audience ever be considered sh*t. nd grime being sh*t? lyrically and production wise its better than it was a while ago.these man doin this shows that grime artists can have a market and overall shows a good light on the scene.llow hating on ur on countrymen fam. support ur scenes innit.

This is the burial of Grime.RIP
lol for dem people sayin "ahr respect mans hustel, etc"...couldnt he hav come wid a better f*ckin dance, sumin dats more uk even, less bootleg macaraihna.dat sweep thing at the end is OVERLY gay.bait clubbing music tho, so ye maybe it mite get dem bait clubbers feelin good and get sum pee.all i kno is this could never be dropped in a proper rave. the dj would recieve thousands of karate kicks over the booth, and a million gunfingers to the eye wen a proper dub gets dropped.
bruv tbh, from what i seen u post its like u hate on grime for woteva reason i dont know.i dnt like this tune/dance but how could something that gains a mass audience ever be considered sh*t. nd grime being sh*t? lyrically and production wise its better than it was a while ago.these man doin this shows that grime artists can have a market and overall shows a good light on the scene.llow hating on ur on countrymen fam. support ur scenes innit.
Grime had its peak back in the Eskimo dance days.Just look at the state of the scene now.Its waste.That dance just confirmed Grime is DEAD.The desperation levels are high.

i love how the word hate gets thrown round so quickly.ive never said i HATE grime, how can i hate it wen i listen to some of it (out of choice).ive alredy sed bare time, "all due respect for them gettin their money and their hustle on selling out or not"....maybe production wise n liyrcially it is better than a wile ago, but OVERALL its not gonna be better than wen it was tearing down eskimo dances and they actually had a rave scene and a vinyl scene. it was underground and it had no intention of changing its nature SPECIFICALLY to cater for commercial crowds....now the end goal for most grime artists is to gain the commercial crowd, and i dnt blame them without a rave scene or vinyl sales n bootleggers, they need money init, which is why i sed i respect the hustle. BUT from a listeners point of view its deading the nature of what the music originally was. It not to say its their fault, its jus circumstances init.PERSONALLY i dont like the grime thats for the commercial market, its not the "grime" i wanna hear. Only reason i say sumins sh*t is of personal taste init, just like anyone else, ders no arguement der really lol.Only reason it mite seem like im slightly bitter is cos the GENERAL direction of grime is heading for the commercial markets, and this is just another one of dem tunes dat reinforces dat. There mite be no other option, and if the sole focus was on underground music it mite generate sh*t p, and no chance for a rave scene or vinyl scene to be revived (now), who knows.....its just as a LISTENER i only care bout what appeals to me, and id like to see it back at the stage it once was, but i guess we are long past the point of no return which is why ive slightly given up on it.im not gonna go out of my way and force myself to support music which my ears aint liking, come be reasonable. plenty of other uk scenes dat would fill the same "purpose of support" better and it wouldnt be forced.wteva init, dis arguements jus long really, its jus personal prefrence end of the day

Guest PennyTraitor
i love how the word hate gets thrown round so quickly.ive never said i HATE grime, how can i hate it wen i listen to some of it (out of choice).ive alredy sed bare time, "all due respect for them gettin their money and their hustle on selling out or not"....maybe production wise n liyrcially it is better than a wile ago, but OVERALL its not gonna be better than wen it was tearing down eskimo dances and they actually had a rave scene and a vinyl scene. it was underground and it had no intention of changing its nature SPECIFICALLY to cater for commercial crowds....now the end goal for most grime artists is to gain the commercial crowd, and i dnt blame them without a rave scene or vinyl sales n bootleggers, they need money init, which is why i sed i respect the hustle. BUT from a listeners point of view its deading the nature of what the music originally was. It not to say its their fault, its jus circumstances init.PERSONALLY i dont like the grime thats for the commercial market, its not the "grime" i wanna hear. Only reason i say sumins sh*t is of personal taste init, just like anyone else, ders no arguement der really lol.Only reason it mite seem like im slightly bitter is cos the GENERAL direction of grime is heading for the commercial markets, and this is just another one of dem tunes dat reinforces dat. There mite be no other option, and if the sole focus was on underground music it mite generate sh*t p, and no chance for a rave scene or vinyl scene to be revived (now), who knows.....its just as a LISTENER i only care bout what appeals to me, and id like to see it back at the stage it once was, but i guess we are long past the point of no return which is why ive slightly given up on it.im not gonna go out of my way and force myself to support music which my ears aint liking, come be reasonable. plenty of other uk scenes dat would fill the same "purpose of support" better and it wouldnt be forced.wteva init, dis arguements jus long really, its jus personal prefrence end of the day
i hear some of ur points but i see it as its getting a commercial side aswell as the underground side, obviously the underground side isnt the same but u still have the likes of rsg's etc puttin out that hard music.jus means theres more diversity

Guest SKYSCRAPER
rolex sweep sounds like sum move out of mortal kombat. LOL
The amount of posts you've made in this topic compared to how many positive comments I've seen you make about grime = YOU ARE HATING.

The amount of posts you've made in this topic compared to how many positive comments I've seen you make about grime = YOU ARE HATING.
how is that hatin u idiot.i dont HAVE to post a f*ckin positive comment about music i dnt like, at that point i can post wot i want really. i made a post cos i found dis dance funny.im not going out my way to put them down, im jus commenting on things im seeing...ur talkin as if im on sum "ahr ye he is sh*t blud, jus plain sh*t, cant remember wot i herd ye but it was all sh*t ye, blud fire skeng" talk...arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

Guest PennyTraitor
how is that hatin u idiot.i dont HAVE to post a f*ckin positive comment about music i dnt like, at that point i can post wot i want really. i made a post cos i found dis dance funny.im not going out my way to put them down, im jus commenting on things im seeing...ur talkin as if im on sum "ahr ye he is sh*t blud, jus plain sh*t, cant remember wot i herd ye but it was all sh*t ye, blud fire skeng" talk...arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg
thing is thats kinda what you do, just you don't use that specific type of terminology.if someone just doesnt like grime. period. fair enough. but the reasons u gave etc...boy.

voiceing opinion if he's hating ur bredding Fact is, its swag each to there own though

Guest PennyTraitor
voiceing opinion if he's hating ur bredding Fact is, its swag each to there own though
na theres a difference between saying this is swag or not and'LOL at this i cant believe it, no wonder grime is so sh*t ha ha' etc etc.regardless of if this is sh*t or notfrom a music/creativity standpoint, from a business point of view its SICK.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
how is that hatin u idiot.i dont HAVE to post a f*ckin positive comment about music i dnt like, at that point i can post wot i want really. i made a post cos i found dis dance funny.im not going out my way to put them down, im jus commenting on things im seeing...ur talkin as if im on sum "ahr ye he is sh*t blud, jus plain sh*t, cant remember wot i herd ye but it was all sh*t ye, blud fire skeng" talk...
You've said in this topic you like some grime, but all I ever see from you is negativity about it.You never post this amount of times in topics about grime that you actually LIKE. You've posted LOADS of times in this topic. Why? If you don't like this, just get over it. Go listen to something you do like.So yeah, you're hating.Anyway, I'm finished going back and forth with you. From when every second post in this topic (about something you dislike) is from you, and you're chatting sh*t like "IT SOUNDZ LIKE A MORTAL KOMBAT MOVE LOLZZZZZZ!!!!!111", I'm not taking you seriously.

im talkin bout the name u retard, nuffin to do wid the dance the music or the genre. swear somebody sed they did it for a laugh aswell so wots so bad bout me laughin at the name...fair enuff u aint seen me post about grime i like cos i aint ever been bothered or come across a thread thats made me wanna post. big f*ckin deal, i dnt have nuffin to prove to anyone anyways.wteva init, dis arguement is pointless still.its cool init, if u wanna buss the rolex sweep i aint got a problem, if u like it.

thing is thats kinda what you do, just you don't use that specific type of terminology.if someone just doesnt like grime. period. fair enough. but the reasons u gave etc...boy.
probably a result of me havin gone from really liking grime before to not liking it much now...

I think we can all come to one conclusionDancehall >>> all the little spring offs (HH, Grime, Dubstep, Jungle)We dun started this sh*t so obviously the little ones must look back home to see the new ting.LOL @ Penny asking a real mod to lock the other topic about iKandy

Guest PennyTraitor
I think we can all come to one conclusionDancehall >>> all the little spring offs (HH, Grime, Dubstep, Jungle)We dun started this sh*t so obviously the little ones must look back home to see the new ting.LOL @ Penny asking a real mod to lock the other topic about iKandy
lol at thinkin that.jus cos u dnt see mod underneath my name dnt get it mangled and dangled to the side jus like i wear my kangol*edit*had to move it aswell tbh