The 'Rolex Sweep' Dance [instructional video]

slickesrickes

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are smart, bandwagoning whats BIG in the American underground at the moment..Dem man are just trying to be the 1st to bring it over here...Spongebob Squarepants dance and its variations are still merking in America... Crank Dat is swag... without the dance its nothing... Watch everyone doing this... even for jokes....Off Key Dance Moves >>>>>>

They are smart, bandwagoning whats BIG in the American underground at the moment..Dem man are just trying to be the 1st to bring it over here...Spongebob Squarepants dance and its variations are still merking in America... Crank Dat is swag... without the dance its nothing... Watch everyone doing this... even for jokes....Off Key Dance Moves >>>>>>
Dont be dumb, blud. Yanks copied.R.I.P. Mr Wacky a.k.a Bogle. Fashion Over Style! Eeeeh, Ah LiiiieHol' tite Shelly Belly, Sample 6, Ravers Clavaz, Black Bling, Bembe Squad, Chi-Chi-Ching, Marvin, Overmars...

Dont be dumb, blud. Yanks copied.R.I.P. Mr Wacky a.k.a Bogle. Fashion Over Style! Eeeeh, Ah LiiiieHol' tite Shelly Belly, Sample 6, Ravers Clavaz, Black Bling, Bembe Squad, Chi-Chi-Ching, Marvin, Overmars...
that post would mean absolutely nothing to 90% of the forum lol

that post would mean absolutely nothing to 90% of the forum lol
Yeah I know lol, thats why the initial dude like others most prob thought that it was Yanks. I'm tryna educate.

They aint the first to make up there own dance movesHeartless been doing for time