Blowjobs are over-rated?

L

sloppy blow jobs are the one.
Must run in your family cah your Mum knows aswell.
mellow.gif Your dead gran was on this sloppy blow job ting still, back in the 90's. ang tite the up & comers in your family, your lil' sis is learning the ropes.
Some weak reply.LEVELS BRO.

sloppy blow jobs are the one.
Must run in your family cah your Mum knows aswell.
mellow.gif Your dead gran was on this sloppy blow job ting still, back in the 90's. ang tite the up & comers in your family, your lil' sis is learning the ropes.
Some weak reply.LEVELS BRO.
go piss on your grans grave.safe

Guest Smell Of Death

had one chick the other week give me that fast deep throat headlicked my balls aswellsh*t was bare ticklybut f*ckin sickso yea...otherwise its deadout, but she was sick

Guest M12 Part 2

the only 1 ive ever buss from was my 1st wen i was 14/15. (im now nearly 20). and i actually dont know whether it was because i was young and excitable or it was actually good. oh well. the search continues

Guest PennyTraitor
Wow, I'm corncerned still.- Cant wok after a DAYS rest?- Dont like women dressing up?- Head is overrated?Whats the deal?Can be long and sh*t if not applied properly but overrated? Nah man.And I'm a guy who has never buss from head.
EXACTLY WOT I WAS ABOUT TO COME AND POST.my nigga