Punching a girl in her stomach to get rid of a baby??

JOHN DOE

Worst come to worst i would definitely do it. I'm too young for babies .. i got to much potential.Stupid bitches with no brains get air.
if you got so much potential an dont want it ruined by a baby ur best bet is to not have sex.. alie dow... if ur gonna have sex (altho risks are present) use a rubber, simple as... females dont get pregnant by themselves do they?God forbid, when ur have children one day, would u deem it acceptable an see wer a nex ute is comin from if he attemped this on your daughter?
as stupid as this may sound .. my answer is yes
Doomed from the start

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst come to worst i would definitely do it. I'm too young for babies .. i got to much potential.Stupid bitches with no brains get air.
if you got so much potential an dont want it ruined by a baby ur best bet is to not have sex.. alie dow... if ur gonna have sex (altho risks are present) use a rubber, simple as... females dont get pregnant by themselves do they?God forbid, when ur have children one day, would u deem it acceptable an see wer a nex ute is comin from if he attemped this on your daughter?
And girls dont get pregnant on thier own but they means available to prevent or if too late eradicate pregnancy.If their was a male pill. i would take it
trust bitches to get sentimental about some single cells in their womb that are just feeding off their insides TBH
ya feel me?

surely f*ck*ng without a dom makes you stupid aswell
I can gurantee at least 90% of people on this forum have banged without a dom. Does that make them stupid as well?

And girls dont get pregnant on thier own but they means available to prevent or if too late eradicate pregnancy.If their was a male pill. i would take it
the snip is you tbh... that way you can have all the unprotected sex u want... then if u do find a woman u want to breed have it reversed.... prevention is better than punchin a pregnant woman to miscarry.

Guest Esquilax
the snip is you tbh... that way you can have all the unprotected sex u want... then if u do find a woman u want to breed have it reversed.... prevention is better than punchin a pregnant woman to miscarry.
yeah, but wheres the fun in that?

the snip cannot be reversed bro.

:D:D:D Really?Ever heard of STDs?

I can gurantee at least 90% of people on this forum have banged without a dom. Does that make them stupid as well?
YES! only time you'd have a leg to stand on is if the dom ripped.. even then that does not justify beatin up a pregnant womanrudumbf.gif

the snip cannot be reversed bro.
it can be.. just that the chances of it being successful are greatly reduced..... but with the pathetic mindstates being shown off here... you shouldnt be having kids tbh...

Guest The Member
whats 90% of this forum got to do with thisif you dont want a child right now dont have sex or have sex with a condomf*ck*ng a girl without a condom and getting her pregnant then punching her in the stomach coz you dont want it makes no sensecoz should never get to that point...

you are a certified looser i hope your mum is disappointed in youfag..... tryna big up murder like it is the latest pair of trainers. Hope you choke on ur pepsi
Nope. No loser out here you crackwhore. My mum is definitely not disappointed in me hoe. I aint trying big up murder you illiterate sh*t of a bitch. I am saying that if stupid bitches like yourself with no future who want to get pregnant and bring the guy with them down then i will feel no way to punch the living hell out of them. Seriously though, any girl with her head screwed on would want to have a baby pre 23 or in which she or the guy is not in a good financial state to raise a child. Baby will just be facing a life of poverty. I can tell your the type of bitch with whom the no future must apply to.Go suck a d*ck

that's just wrong. llow slamming a girl you wouldn't want to be the mother of your kids, if you're roasting that much strap up.
Ignorance is bliss- this quote must apply to you.If you seriously think that all the brehs that have run troo your pum pum have seriously wanted you to be the mother of thier children then i seriously ask you to wake up and smell the coffee.Typical naivety shown by idiot bitches

This boy is chattin the most amount of shite!
Well you would say that. But i bet SOME boys on here will relate to my comments. SOME wont coz they will wish to look good on here maybe to so that they can move to one of you stupid hoes. However some genuinely do think otherwise to my opinion , well done to them.

Like someone said your mum must be real proud.
she is.Catching feelings because you are one of the girls that i am talking about.I bet you have been pregnant. If you have and you made the right decisions in order to achieve your long term goals then well done for you. If not then..meh

Guest Esquilax
them mysoginists there.
U IDIOT. MISOGYNY is the hatred of women. Where have i displayed misogyny you prick. go and get some gcses bro.Level of ignorance here is too much.
lol my friend i was on your side until you went all anti-woman nazi like some creepy uncle you faggot.and if calling a woman stupid and punching her unborn child isnt mysoginy, then i dont know what is.sort your mental issues before you confront the great esquilax with your cancerous fraffc*nt.

It is proven that females are more emotionally driven then males. Males think more logically whilst females think more emotionally.If a girl cannot see that if she has a baby her life will be sh*t rather than thinking if i have a baby i can love it and it will love me then it isup to the guy to make her see sense. If the girl still does not see sense and unfortunately the guy is forced to have half of his genes on something he does not want, then the guy should take the necessary steps to avoid this.IMO i believe that their should be a law stating that for a child to be born , if the two parties are known , then unless the two parties agree to the pregancy then the baby should be aborted. Exceptions only to rape, religion.f*ck you if you dont agree with me.

them mysoginists there.
U IDIOT. MISOGYNY is the hatred of women. Where have i displayed misogyny you prick. go and get some gcses bro.Level of ignorance here is too much.
lol my friend i was on your side until you went all anti-woman nazi like some creepy uncle you faggot.and if calling a woman stupid and punching her unborn child isnt mysoginy, then i dont know what is.sort your mental issues before you confront the great esquilax with your cancerous fraffc*nt.
Still ignorant. if i was a misogynist i would beleive that all women are stupid, evil, and worthless which i dont. Some women are others can be beautiful, smart and a blessing to a mans life.

Guest Esquilax
them mysoginists there.
Still ignorant. if i was a misogynist i would beleive that all women are stupid, evil, and worthless which i dont. Some women are others can be beautiful, smart and a blessing to a mans life.
so you've gone from being a mysoginistic prick to a full balls- out p*ssynice going, faggot.

them mysoginists there.
so you've gone from being a mysoginistic prick to a full balls- out p*ssynice going, faggot.
I really shouldnt of wasted time replying to your comment. Its clear you are an idiot. Call me a Balls out p*ssy and a faggot for caling SOME women beautiful and a blessing to a mans life, who is the real misogynist and faggot? LOL